Chapter 11 - They're back...

I had a fucked up dream last night. I dreamed of Isabella becoming a Grandma. I also saw Judy running away from something. The dream ended with thousands of voices repeating my name:

"Rhea! Rhea! Rhea!"

Dayum... I wonder if it's my intuition again? I mean, could Isabella become a Grandma after our espace? Chloe was killed after Liliana runned away, that's for sure.

I'm pretty all the Mamas were punished or even shipped. If all the kids got away, the demons can only eat caretakers, right?

How much meat they got left? There must be 5 Mamas (from 5 farms) and a few Sisters. I'm not sure how many girls were training in the HQ... Oh, and they still have babies under the age of 1.

And Judy is indeed suspicious. "Oh, yes, I know..." What can she know about being a cattle child? Unless...

Wait, what time is it? 1:00!? I thought it was morning already...

Well, I don't see a problem with casually thinking about that hellish farm in the middle of the night.

I don't need sleep! I need useless, not important thoughts! Yup!

I hope it was just a dream and it has nothing to do with reality.

So, what can I do now? I could either try to go back to sleep or fuck it and start my day at 1:00 AM.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone groaning. Groaning and sobbing in their sleep.

Let me guess. Ray.

I was right. Emo Boy must be having a nightmare. Well, it is my duty as someone who sees him suffer and has nothing else to do to wake him up.

-Ray~... RAY!!! -I said, smacking him in the face.

-Ugh! W-What...? -he mumbled.

He realised I'm pretty close to him and tried to act calm, but he still had tears in his eyes.

-So what was your nightmare about?

-Don't you have something better to do then wake people up this late and ask what they dreamed of?

-Don't you have something better to do then cry in your sleep?

-I wasn't crying! -he said, frowning.

-Cut the act. Just tell me about your nightmare and maybe you'll feel better.

-...Jeez, fine. If I tell you, will you let me sleep?

-Well, I'll let you sleep if you won't cry.

-I told you I wasn't... Eh, whatever. I just... Had a dream about Grace Field. I saw those demons chasing our siblings and... You were shipped.

-Well, well, well~ To think you would cry if I died~ I though you view me as annoying. -I laughed.

-You ARE very annoying! But... I don't want you to die. Isn't that obvious? We were friends since we were 3.

-Yeah. And even back then, at the age of 3, you were a total emo.

Ray was still a bit stressed after his nightmare. He tried to hide it, but it was obvious. I ran my fingers through his hair, causing his face to go red.

-W-What are you doing?

-Heh. Don't you remember, Ray?

-Remember what?

-The last time I ran my fingers through your hair. We were 6. That day I overheard you talking with Mama. If I remember correctly, you told her that none of the kids seemed suspicious. And after you were done reporting, you asked her with she really loves everyone, even though she has to kill them.