Chapter 18 - My farms

Ava stared into my eyes with that creepy smile on her face.

-What do I want? -she said. -Oh, it's simple.

She walked up to me and took both my hands. Her smile turned from creepy to cute.

-Let's work together. Me, 04194 and you, 23194. With us as leaders, the Ratri clan will be more powerful than ever! We'll be the Goddesses of this world!

This bitch.

-Goddesses, you say? -I asked. -Sounds nice, but what about my siblings?

-Oh, they're very important to us! You see, the farms aren't the same anymore...

-Huh?

-Since only your siblings are such great quality, there's actually no point in having any other children on the farms. If they're not as tasty, they're useless.

-...But so said you won't ship my siblings.

-That's right. They can't ever be shipped. They have to live as long as possible!

-What...? Why...?

-We will experiment. Using your siblings, using their incredible genes... We will create the most perfect cattle children.

-Create?

-It's easy. All we have to do is some experimenting. If we mix, for example, 63194's athletic skills and 22194's intelligence, the child we create will be both genius and athletic.

-...I see. I should have expected that, with our technology...

-However, mixing two or three people might not be enough. That's why, using ALL your siblings, we'll create thousands and thousands of perfect cattle children!

-Wait, doesn't that mean that the kids we create will be all identical?

-Their personalities and looks matter not. All I care about are their brains, their abilities...

Jesus, this girl is insane. A human farm where every single kid is the same as the others?

That sounds... Really interesting, actually!

-So, Rhea? What do think?

-...Do you promise that those experiments will NOT harm any of my siblings?

-Of course. They will be perfectly fine.

...Well, she's telling the true. I can sense it.

I looked at my siblings, all terrified, awaiting my answer. I bet they all want me to decline.

-Oki doki! -I said. -Let's rule together!

-Wha...!? -Ray yelled in disbelief.

-Rhea! -the younger kids cried.

-What? -I said casually. -Do you guys prefer to be shipped?

-But... But... You can't just leave us like this! You... You promised to protect us, you idiot! -Ray screamed at the verge of tears.

I walked up to him and gently wiped his tears away.

-Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. -I whispered.

-...Rhea?

-Have fun being experimented on, everyone! Love ya guys!

I left with Ava while the others stared at me in horror.

All according to my plan.

-This is your bedroom. Luxurious, isn't it?

Indeed, it was luxurious: