~Erasermic ~ The dream 💔

//Authors Note//

I already wrote this! But it got deleted so I have to write it again, it's very late so it's not going to be as good as the first I'm sorry :'(  Enjoy 💗

{Word count} 680

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Aizawa prov~

I woke up to the sunlight beaming threw my curtains. God how I hate that big ball of fire it always ruins my sleep on Saturday's I thought as I got out of bed usually I could sleep threw anything but lately something is on my mind, now usually I'm not one to over think but something's wrong with my husband.

I've been married to Hizashi for three years. We were childhood friend's I know that man inside out and I especially know when he's lying and lately he's been doing it a lot. For example he leaves the house at the early hours of the morning, he's gone for hours! And when I ask him what he was doing he says nothing! He can't even make up a fucking excuse to put my mind at ease. 

Another reason I think something is up is because we barely talk. He gives me the cold shoulder everyday like I'm not even there! He makes me feel like I'm crazy for even considering these things! *Sigh* maybe I am crazy I'm literally talking to my own reflection right now. Eh who cares.

But seriously if he could just talk to me! But no of course not! God forbid he would actually be a good husba- And there he was My husband he gave me a blank stare and walked away. Like he was looking threw me. Enough is enough I thought as I got ready to confront him.

~Hizashi prov~

I hate the way he makes me look like the bad guy! Like I did some wrong! He's the one that did something wrong! And he acts so clueless! Like he has no idea, and I know he's just playing sick mind games with me! 

~Nobody's prov~

Hizashi was so caught up in this thoughts he didn't even notice Aizawa standing in the kitchen he had a mean expression on his face. Hizashi! He shouted, even though Hizashi was aware Aizawa was in the room it still made him jump. WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!?! ALWAYS GIVING ME THE COLD SHOULDER!?! ARE YOU CHEATING!? Aizawa continued shouting as tears ran down his cheeks 

Hizashi jumped up and ran over to him immediately without any hesitation he put his hand on Aizawa's face and wiped away the tears with his thumb. Even though he was mad it broke his heart to see him like this. 

Aizawa...i....no....it...Hizashi tried to speak but he couldn't form a sentence. Aizawa was standing there with a look of pain in his eyes tears still streaming down his face. IT'S BECAUSE YOU CHEATED! Hizashi screamed as his eyes began to water. what!?! Aizawa said with a shocked expression pushing Hizashi away, almost offend by the statement.

Hizashi began to tell the story of how Aizawa cheated on him. At the end Aizawa couldn't help but laugh. What are you laughing about!?! He looked at Aizawa with a sad look ZASHI! that was clearly a dream! in what world would I have sex with a Woman? And the whole then Ailens arrived on the planet thing didn't seem a little off to you? Aizawa said with chuckle. Hizashi was shocked sitting on one of the chairs in the kitchen. He...He was right Hizashi thought with a goofy smile creeping onto his face. He jumped on Aizawa and began to smother him with kisses. I was so stupid I'm so sorry he kept repeating. Yeah yeah you really were Aizawa laughed. But that's one of the reasons I love you, now come on we have things to do today.

//Authors Note//

Hope you Enjoyed "The Dream 💔" it was a little bit silly but I thought it would be a nice way to start.

💗 Alright readers, Till we meet again 💗

~The anonymous gay writer ~