~Erasermight~ How about ice cream? 🍦

//Authors Note//

I thought I should change the ships every chapter! This is a fun and simple story there isn't much fluff in it. Sorrrry! Enjoy 💗

{Word count} 557

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's prov~ 

*Ding ding ding* The school bell rang loud as the school day ended. Aizawa Sat in his classroom watching class 1-A leave. Toshinori on the other hand was going threw the halls with the students not exiting the building but actually making his way to Aizawa. Thoughts were running wild in his head as he got closer and closer to the classroom. His forehead felt wet with sweat, fiddling with his hands. And there it was...Aizawa's classroom.

He stood there for a few moments before taking a deep breath walking over to the door and knocking lightly...but no response he then opened the door and not to his surprise the eraser hero was asleep on the desk. He looked so peaceful Toshinori thought he slowly moved his hand to wipe a small bit of drool of Aizawa's face. Aizawa jumped at the sudden contact, Toshinori stepped away and put his hands up defensively. Aizawa Sat back down and with his usual bored expression stared at Toshinori almost like he was wait for something.

~Toshinori prov~

God this is so awkward! Why did I think this was a good idea. He'll never feel the same about me. He'll never return my feelings. I thought sadly. I kept a smile on my face of course, this was already bad enough never mind me having a mental break down in front of him. I don't know what to do! Should I tell him....!? Or maybe I should just leave?.... 

~Nobody's prov~

 Toshinori? Aizawa could see he had a lot going threw his head. Wha- oh yes Aizawa? His gaze was going all over the room he put his hand on his neck and stood there awkwardly. What are you doing in here? Aizawa said blankly. Oh yeah I just wanted to in tell you something....? He replied almost like a question. Ok and that is? Aizawa seemed a little curious. Oh well I uh kinda....reallylikeyou he sped up the last part but Aizawa heard it loud and clear.

~Aizawa's prov~

Wait WHAT!? I was amazed, shocked confused. I couldn't have heard him right!? The number one hero like...likes me!?! Some old teacher, he could do way better than someone like me! I then noticed how angry I sounded with my answer I quickly looked up searching for the right words in my head. But there was....nothing. It was completely blank. I um I....I like you to. I tried to hold on my excitement, but it was difficult I had been wishing for this moment for years. And now here it was....

~Nobody's prov~ 

Toshinori looked up his smile getting wider. But then he noticed how awkward the moment was he was so happy! He wanted to kiss him right there..But he couldn't be wanted to take things slow. So he gave himself a second to think. So..... He said with a very shy tone. How about Ice cream? Aizawa looked up, a smile tugging on the sides of his mouth. Yeah, I like the sound of that. 

//Authors Note//

Well that's the two stories done for this week! I hope you Enjoyed "How about ice cream? 🍦" 

 💗Alright readers, till we meet again 💗

~The anonymous gay writer ~