~Bakudeku~ That man 👑

// Authors Note// 

Hey! So it's very late! And I have to go on a boat in less than four hours. So this is a quick Bakudeku story! Enjoy 💗 

{Word count} 325

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

~Deku's prov~ 

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to come shopping with me. It's insanely difficult. He's so stubborn! 

 "Come on babyyyy please" I begged . I've been begging for hour! 

 "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" he's always yelling. I don't know why. 

 "Fine I'll go with todoroki" I smiled knowing that would get his attention. "No you will not!, Let's go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to The car. He's the driver in the relationship. He never let go of my hand while driving, he always made me breakfast.when I'm sick he takes time of work to help me. I love the sweet side to him. "We're here" he got out of the car and started to walk. I ran behind him trying to catch up. "Waitt!" I continued to run behind him. When I finally caught up to him, which was by the entrance of the shopping mall I grabbed his hand and kissed him softly. I loved seeing a little dust of pink appear on his cheeks and know I'm the one who caused it. 

We went to shop to shop. Holding hands the Entire time. He carried most of the bags for me. A few people have us a weird stare, of course Kachann threatened to kill them, I dragged him away. I'm so surprised he has been banned yet. All of a sudden he pulled me back and gave me a long kiss. IN PUBLIC. I was shocked! Completely flustered. I looked like a fool. 

He laughed and walked on. "That man" I scoffed shaking my head. 

//Authors Note// 

Hey! Well that's all for this story! I Hope you Enjoyed "That man 👑" 

💗 Alright readers,till we meet again 💗 

~ The anonymous gay writer ~