~Shigadabi~ I'm not drunk 🍺!

//Authors Note// 

Hey! So I'm the last chapter I mentioned this story was going to be Shigadabi. And here it is! Enjoy 💗 

{Word count} 454

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⛔WARNING ⛔

This story contains.....

•Swearing 

• Offensive language

•sexual content

If you don't like or are offend by these things please skip this story. 

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

~Nobody's prov~ 

The broken clock hung from the wall. God how Dabi hated that fucking clock. It tormented him. Every night he would sit on a stool at the bar drinking. He was usually piss drunk by the time he went to bed, if he made it to bed that is. Sometimes he would just sleep on the couch, he didn't see the need in going to bed if he could sleep on the couch. 

It was 1....maybe 2 in the morning. Dabi wasn't really concerned of the time, he liked to drink to feel something, the nice burn on his throat the only thing he could ever feel. He liked the pain. He was miserable he always was. His past was dark, and he couldn't see his future being any brighter. 

Dabi Sat at the bar pouring another drink. And then another and another until he could barely walk. Then shigaraki walked in, he sat down and poured himself a drink. He hated Dabi, but he really needed a fucking drink after today. 

 "What's up faggot?" Dabi turned to shigaraki with his stupid grin. 

 " Fuck off" Shigaraki didn't even bother to look at him as he said it. 

"Ya knowww your kinda hot, in a freaky way" with his usual smirk. 

That caught shigaraki's attention, he felt his face heat up after he heard Dabi's words. "Shut up!" Shigaraki got up to quick and fell off the stool. Dabi took the opportunity to get on top of him. With a smirk he layed on top of shigaraki. 

~Dabi's prov~ 

This was my only chance to have some fun with him. He looks so good just laying there. So of course I took my chance and got on top of him. I seen his cheeks had a light blush brushed across them. 

~shigaraki prov~ 

What the help do I do! I tried to move away from Under him. But I couldn't he held my hands above my head. Let me go! I struggled. He began to massage my crotch with his knee. "Aahhhh~" I moaned. 

 " Stop! Your drunk! It can't happen like this. " again I struggled underneath him. 

 "I'm not drunk!" He smirked and began attacking my neck with kisses. 

//Authors Note// 

That was it! I hope you Enjoyed "I'm not drunk 🍺!"  

💗 Alright readers,till we meet again 💗 

~ The anonymous gay writer ~