~Shigadabi~ Forgotten 😞

//Authors Note// 

Hey! So in this story Dabi doesn't have a quirk but he still look the same! Enjoy 💗 

{Word count} 635

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

⛔WARNING ⛔ 

This story contains....

•Light sad content 

If you don't like or are offend by these things please skip this story. 

Thank you! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Dabi's prov~

I sat in my favourite coffee shop, On my laptop waiting for my coffee. I have a very specific order so it takes forever. I don't really do much on Friday's so I decide to go to my favourite coffee shop. I always sit in and play around on my laptop. Lately I've been seeing this guy come in a lot. Usually when I leave I see him walking into the shop. 

But not today. Today the man came in right after me, which was unusual. The man has longish light blue hair it kinda curly, he has red eyes they kinda look like they are glowing and his skin is so light it looks grey. Ok so maybe I pay more attention to the man than I'd like to admit. But it's just curiosity. That's all. Anyways as I was saying about ordering...... 

                                                ⏰   ~ 10 minutes ago ~  ⏰ 

Worker: Hi sir can I take your order? 

Me: oh yes can I please have a burning hot coffee, VERY SOUR. No milk and no cream. With exactly one grain of sugar. And 3 Lemons squeezed into it. And a burnt bagel. Nothing on it. I wanted it so burnt when I pick it up it crumbles. Thank you

Worker: oh yes of course sir. If you could take a seat I'll call you over when it's ready. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

As I walked away I heard the other man begin to order. His voice was..... Strange. Nice but strange. And That brings us back to now. Most people say my order is weird or disgusting. But I like it. My order usually take 10-15 minutes. So it should be ready any minute now. I looked around and seen the man again. He's sitting so close to my table. He's just staring at the table blankly, huh strange. 

A burning hot coffee, very sour. No milk and no cream. With exactly one grain of sugar. 3 Lemons squeezed into it. And a burnt bagel! She hit the bell. Finally! God I'm dying for coffee. 

~Nobody's prov~ 

Dabi walked up to the counter to get his order. But as he put his hand out to grab it he got another man's hand, "huh?" He looked up confused. It was the guy. The one he was talking about earlier. "Oh sorry about that boys, forgot there was the two orders placed for that" with a smile she put another order of Dabi's exact order on the table. "There you go shigaraki. Next please!" Dabi and shigaraki stepped away for the next customer. 

 "That's weird, we have the same order" Dabi looked at the man. " Oh, yes quite strange" the man began to walk away. "Dabi" he held his hand out. "What?" 

 " Uh, the names Dabi" he said less confident this time. 

 "Oh, Ok." The man began to walk away again. 

 "Sorry, you just seemed familiar" he began to walk back to his desk. 

" Ha, maybe we meet in a different life. "

 "Heh, yeah maybe." Dabi continued walking away. 

Shigaraki stopped and stood still for a moment. He took a picture out of his pocket, the picture of him kissing his once beloved Dabi under the mistletoe. A tear ran down his cheek. "He really has forgotten" 

 //Authors Note// 

Hey! I'm sorry the story was kinda sad again I thought it would be a good story! I Hope you Enjoyed " Forgotten 😞" 

💗Alright readers,till we meet again 💗 

~ The anonymous gay writer ~