Chapter 8 - Jealousy is a Dangerous Thing

It had been four days since the last time Laura and Taylor went out of the former's house in LA. They almost spent their whole time in bed, exploring each other that they had memorized every part of their bodies, every scar, and every inch of them. They would only get up when they would use the bathroom or eat. But even then, they would still be together. They hadn't left each other's side longer than ten minutes but they never got tired of each other. If possible, they even wanted each other more.

When they ran out of food to cook, they just settled for food deliveries. At first they were okay with it. But Laura, a devoted healthy-eater, couldn't live with those kinds of food forever so they figured they had to leave the house soon enough.

"So, how's this gonna work? Do we act like we're still friends or we let the whole world know now?" asked Taylor. They were both getting ready to leave for some groceries. Taylor didn't wanna leave but Laura insisted.

"Depends."

"On?"

"Depends on whether I'll be able to keep my hands off you," said Laura. She pulled Taylor to her and gave her a lingering kiss that they had to grasp for air when she let go.

"Well, that seems reasonable," said Taylor, grinning.

"But seriously, maybe we should keep it low key for a while. Let's just go with separate cars so they wouldn't suspect anything?"

"Yeah, I think that would do."

As much as they both wanted to flaunt to the whole world their relationship, they needed to talk to their agents first to know how this might affect their careers. Sure, it probably would be a good thing, but they needed to make sure.

Laura then wore her beanie and started walking out of her door.

"Have I ever told you how cute you look in that thing?"

"I don't believe you have. Why? Do I look cute now?"

"As a matter of fact, you do. I might just sabotage your plans of leaving the house again." Taylor pulled Laura closer to her and put her forehead over hers as they rubbed their noses against each other's.

Laura chuckled. "No, na-uh. You won't. Come on, babe. If I keep eating those kinds of food, you know I'm gonna be sick."

Taylor slumped her shoulders like a kid deprived of a toy. "Fine, fine. Let's go then." She grabbed Laura's hand and left for her car. "But don't blame me if I have a slip! You're way too gorgeous today."

-o-o-o-

They were inside the grocery store and it was apparent that their disguises, a lame combination of beanie and shades, weren't fooling anyone because they were still getting a lot of stares from people around. They both decided not to catch any more attention by keeping their hands off each other. It was the first time in five days that they were attempting that so it was a real challenge for both of them.

"Laura?" a guy's voice said behind them.

Laura was surprised to see that it was Christopher Masterson, her former boyfriend of seven years. "Chris??"

"Hey! It's been a long time!" They hugged each other, very tightly where Taylor was concerned and it even lasted a bit longer than the usual hugs.

"I know!! Where have you been?? God, I haven't seen you in ages."

"I can say the same thing for you. My brother said you saw each other a couple of weeks ago?"