07

Author's Note:

Chapter 07 and 08 are the same in-story day, I decided to separate your meet up with Kageyama and your meetup with Mattsun so the chapter wouldn't be so large. <3
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday had finally arrived and you were eager to get started, glad to finally have enough plans to be out of your house the whole day.

You stretched your limbs and crawled out of bed, heading straight into the shower. You took your time washing yourself, enjoying every last second as you scrubbed and exfoliated your skin with your favorite scented products. You stepped out the bathroom looking and smelling divine, ready to take the world by storm. You pat your hair to get any excess water and put on a facemask, heading downstairs to feed your pet. After you finished, you took off the mask and patted any extra moisture into your skin before putting on light makeup and styling your hair. You grabbed the clothes you picked out the night before and threw them on, admiring how cute you looked in the mirror.

Your Outfit:

You grabbed your bag, making sure to pack your laptop and anything else you might need since you were meeting Matsukawa later on to work on your school project

You grabbed your bag, making sure to pack your laptop and anything else you might need since you were meeting Matsukawa later on to work on your school project. You headed out the door and to the station nearby, grabbing the first train towards your old neighborhood. It's been a pretty long time since you've been there, you were so excited to be back!

You smiled as you walked down the familiar streets, nothing felt more like home. You could pick out every nook and cranny of your route, memorizing all of the imperfections around you by heart as you'd walked this same sidewalk your whole life. You turned the corned and saw the familiar restaurant peaking behind other buildings. You practically skipped as you made your way over, excited to have your favorite food again for the first time in what felt like ages. Sure there were a ton of udon places out there, but none were as good as this! At least that's what you thought.

As you got closer to the entrance you noticed an exceptionally tall, handsome boy leaning against the side looking at his phone. He looked familiar, but there's no way it could be Tobio, could it?

You decided to test the boy by sending him a text and seeing if this random guy responded. All of the actions matched the timing and you had to come to terms with the fact that your little Tobio was all grown up. Sure you kept in contact, but you haven't seen him in person in quite a while--he grew much taller and his features looked more defined than they were when you both were younger. He still had a little bit of a youthful look to him though, as expected of someone younger than you. 

Looking him up and down, you were grateful he finally learned how to dress--the boy used to look like a real mess if you were honest. It was an incredibly simple outfit, but he was a simple guy and it fit his overall look and personality well. You smiled at him as you began creeping up to where he was leaning, unbeknownst to him as he was still responding to your text.