10

You ended up not sleeping much the night before. You sat with your back to the door in your seat, heart fluttering at the thought of seeing your friend again after last night. You felt something tap the left of your shoulder so you looked, seeing nothing. When you turned back around you saw Matsukawa's face next to yours grinning, making you jump in your seat.

"You scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry~ Though I can't pretend that wasn't the plan" he laughed, sitting in his seat and scooting it next to you as he got his English homework out. As you helped him with the problems, you yawned, feeling your heavy eye lids flutter shut.

"(Y/n)?"

You realized you were resting your head on his shoulder. You felt embarrassed and tried to pull yourself away before his hand gently stopped you, leading your head back to his shoulder.

"It's alright, did you not get enough sleep last night? I can do these last few on my own I think, so get some rest while you can" he said softly. You nuzzled into his shoulder smiling at the warmth as you felt yourself drift again.

The peace didn't last long before the door slid open with a slam, Makki jumping in and yelling "AHA!" pointing at you two, only to see you were just sitting next to each other. "Ah, I thought I was going to catch something. Maybe a few weeks too soon..." he considered to himself.

"Why do you keep saying that like you're some kind of fortune teller?" you mumbled in annoyance, still coming out of your pleasant sleep at the sudden intrusion. The light haired boy shrugged, taking his seat near you guys.

"What the hell were you expecting to catch anyway?" Matsukawa laughed in disbelief.

"Coitus." he said simply, making you all laugh.

"You two idiots share the same brain cell, don't you?"

"Yeah, that's why we can only say one banger at a time--we need to give it time to travel." Matsukawa responded, making you chuckle even more as you went to rest your head on his shoulder to sleep again. You were lightly shook awake before class started, some of your other classmates eyeing you two with interest as they took their own seats.

-----------

You helped with the boy's light practice again before eating lunch with them. You became a lot more comfortable sitting with them the more you got to know the underclassmen. The boys were great company, each with their own wildly different personality--but they all seemed to mesh well together. Kunimi was showing everyone a meme he found on Instagram, everyone laughing until you heard the captain call out to you with his lil 'yoo hoo'.

"(N/n)-chan are you on Instagram? Let's exchange information~" Oikawa hummed, passing his phone over to you to input your handle. You saw in his recent searches that he had typed your name different ways and checked multiple accounts to see if it was you, making you smirk.

"I don't put my full name online Dummykawa, next time clear your search before you hand it to the person you were looking for~" you teased, the embarrassment evident on his face as you handed his phone back, making the other boys tease him and call him a creep. Suddenly everyone wanted to add you as well, handing their phones towards you as you laughed and entered your username into them all. You picked up your phone to open all of the notifications you just received.

"Instagram: OfficialOikawa followed you!
Instagram: EyesOnMeHajime followed you!
Instagram: AkiraNoManga followed you!
Instagram: WatarYouLaughinAt followed you!
Instagram: KindaichiYutaro_ followed you!
Instagram: Yahabahaba followed you!
Instagram: Ky0ken followed you!"