13

You woke up later than usual today since you weren't as afraid of being late to class anymore and the only reason you had continued coming early was to see Matsukawa, but he'd probably be absent again today. You went through your normal routine, enjoying every ounce of the quiet morning. As you ate your usual breakfast you grabbed your phone to check your messages only to realize you were already running late--you hadn't adjusted your routine to waking up later. You shot up out of your seat and put the food away quickly before bounding out of the house and towards the school.

You threw open the classroom door just as the final bell rang, shocking everyone in the room to look at you as you stood there breathing and sweating madly like you just ran a 5k marathon. As you caught your breath you noticed Matsukawa and Makki snickering at you and you grinned widely as you saw Mattsun was feeling better. 

"....Are you coming in, Miss (l/n)? Please sit down already" the sensei said flatly, staring you down with a look of annoyance. The class giggled as you bowed in apology and made your way to your seat. As the sensei turned his back you looked at the curly haired boy with a smile. 

"I'm glad you're feeling better!" you whispered.

"It's all thanks to you, thanks for the gifts" he whispered back smiling genuinely.

 You turned towards the board, he then leaned over quickly and kissed you on the temple before pulling back and going back into his normal position right as the teacher turned back around. You felt like you short circuited at that moment, you could hear him chuckling from the side at your reaction as your cheeks turned even more red. You looked around to see if anyone saw but it seems it went unnoticed since you both sat in the back.

After a few minutes your teacher told you to break up into your project pairs, reminding you that you only had until next Friday to finish. Your heart started fluttering when Mattsun pulled his desk over to yours. "Well if it isn't my 'Good Health Sugarmama'~"

"I don't know about 'Good Health' anymore since you just gave me your sick germs" you teased.

"Hey, being sick adds character! Don't act like you didn't like it~" he teased back. "So I don't know about you, but I think I've been pretty good at knocking out the reports" he said, putting a light stack of papers on his desk. "Maybe we should compare the amount to see if we have the same amount of data?"

You nodded, pulling out your own reports as you both started counting. You both thankfully had the same amount, seemingly taking accounts of the same interactions. You discussed your plan for the rest of the project, deciding that you'd finish your experiment on Wednesday and meet to finish the rest of it together on Thursday, handing it in on Friday.

As you spoke you noticed his eyes slowly drift down and stare at something, smirking. "Eh, what are you looking at?"

"You skipped a button in your uniform, not that I'm complaining" he said lowly.

You looked down and surely enough you did skip one, a little bit of cleavage and your bra sticking out that would go unnoticed unless you were close up.  You immediately buttoned it back up, much to the other's disappointment as he let out a little whine. "Perv!~" you whispered, swatting his forearm.

"Ah you know I've been thinking, we didn't really try anything else we had originally thought up like hugging or cuddling for example~" he hummed.

"True, but someone's been doing more than that" you shot in reference to what he pulled before as you stuck your tongue at him, making him chuckle.

"You started it first, don't you remember~"

You thought for a moment, reflecting on a few days prior. "I guess I did, didn't I?"