28

Your eyes fluttered open and slowly adjusted to the sunlight peaking into your room as your gaze fell upon the face of the boy peacefully sleeping next to you.

You smiled as you looked over his peaceful expression; lips slightly parted with light breathes escaping as he slept, expression completely relaxed. Getting a closer look at him you appreciated how handsome he was--his hair was fluffy and perfectly curly, he had nice thick eyelashes, a sharp jawline, nice cheekbones and plump lips. You wondered how Oikawa was the only one on the team with a fanbase when someone as good looking as Matsukawa was on the same team.

As your eyes trailed him, your gaze started to travel downward. You blushed realizing he was shirtless next to you--then all at once it hit you like a brick and everything that happened the night before came rushing in your mind.

SHIT!

You leaned up to peer outside of the window near your bed and saw that your mother's car wasn't in the driveway. You grabbed your phone and saw your aunt had texted you that your mother drank a little too much and was staying at their house--you couldn't help but chuckle lightly in both relief and finding it hilarious that your mom overdid it the first night she went out in a while.

"G'morng" Matsukawa mumbled out, letting out a long yawn as he reached out to caress your face.

"Want some breakfast?" you smiled as he gently held your cheek.

"Sure, I'm starving" he yawned again before pulling his hand back to stretch out his limbs.

You both got out of bed and you went downstairs to set up your cooking supplies while Matsukawa went to the bathroom. You began cracking some eggs into a bowl as he walked into the kitchen. He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, resting his chin on your shoulder and humming as he watched you.

"Lemme help"

"It's alright, you can just sit at the table~" you smiled as you turned your head to kiss him on the cheek.

"Nope! I wanna help, what's next?" he grinned as he swayed you back and forth with him, making you giggle.

"Alright, can you get another bowl from the corner cabinet and grab the milk from the fridge?"

"Yes ma'am" he pulled away, saluting you before going off to do his tasks.

You both worked together to make a really great breakfast--you honestly hadn't had something like this in years. As you pulled some things out of the oven Matsukawa began to set the table for you both as he did for everyone the other night. With everything brought over and laid out all nice, you both sat at the table peacefully eating together.

Suddenly you heard Mattsun's phone go off and he pulled it out of his pocket curiously. He raised a brow in confusion as he read the ID. "It's Oikawa, what could he possibly want this early?"

His sentence lingered for a few seconds until both of your eyes widened as you realized the same thing at the same exact moment. You were missing weekend practice.

"SHIT!" you both yelled in unison as you jumped up from the table, shoveling the remainder of what ever was on your plate in your mouths as quick as possible, chewing and swallowing as if your lives depended on it as you both made your way upstairs. Mattsun started grabbing his things off of the floor and you threw your things into your bag.

"I'm going to head back to my house to change, want to meet at the streetlight and walk together?"

As you took your clean practice clothes out of your dresser you inwardly groaned as you remembered you didn't end up taking that shower last night.