Day 1 Past/Future

Keith POV

"To Allura." Coran said, raising his glass. "To Allura." We all echoed. It's been five years since me and the other paladins saved the universe, and Allura sacrificed herself. This year, us, the MFES and several other Garrison officials who were close to us and the princess had gathered on New Altea to celebrate Allura Day, which Lance and Coran had organized to celebrate her and her life. "It's hard to believe that just five years ago we were in a giant inter-galactic war." Shiro stated. "Right? I'm still getting used to not wearing my paladin armor." Hunk commented. "Really? I'm sure that if I had to put it on now, I'd break something." Pidge said. "Well, you never were a graceful one." I said with a smirk. "Hey, play nice." James said, nudging me. "Yeah Keith, listen to your boyfriend and stop bullying me." Pidge said pointedly. "Hey, at least Keith has someone. When's the last time you had some?" Axca asked. Her and Veronica had recently gotten married, and were going to adopt a child soon. Pidge had been one of Veronica's bridesmaids, wearing a dress for once in her life. "None of your business. And how do you know Keith is getting some?" Pidge shot back. Veronica rolled her eyes. "James?" James chuckled and took a sip of his drink. "Oh yeah. Someone is very.. frisky after some of his Blade missions." I felt my face heat up and glared at him. "Guys, come on. I get enough of this at the meetings. Today is about Allura, not Keith and James's sex life." Kinkade complained. "YES. Thank you Kinkade." Shiro said, and Kinkade nodded. "Speaking of the Blades, how are they doing? I haven't heard much from Kolivan." I shrugged. "Well, since the universe is mostly stablized, we've had less work to do. So we're trying to find a new direction to take them in." "Yes. Last I heard, you were working to make it a relief organization. Like an alien Red Cross." Axca said, and James nodded. "Yeah. He's pretty much the leader of the whole thing now, since Krolia and Kolivan are the Garla representatives for the coalition." "That explains why they're there all the time. I thought it was just security." Lance said. "Some of the planets are still hostile towards one another, so I figured they were there for protection." "Oh no, they're the Galra reps." Shiro assured him.

"You know, she still kinda scares me." Rizavi said. "I remember when Keith was in the hospital, she'd growl at anyone who came near his room." Ina laughed. "Yeah, I thought she was gonna kill James. While he's having a gay panic attack because his crush is comatose, he's also trying not to get killed by his mom." Hunk and the other paladins laughed. "Oh we know. We had room right next to his." Pidge said. "Yeah. Mine was right across from his, and we hung out in there a lot. Krolia stood there like a guard dog, and every few hours, James would show up and ask how you were." Hunk said with a smile. "Haha! Yeah." Lance sighed. "I was so relived when you guys finally got together. There was SO much sexual tension." The others voiced their agreement.

"I know right? Even Coran and Iverson noticed." Veronica said. "I distinctly remember James asking if Keith was dating anyone like, 10 times." Kinkade said. I smiled and looked at my boyfriend. "Really?" His face flushed pink and he put his hands up. "What? Like half the people at the Garrison had crushes on you, and you kept talking to a bunch of Blades all the time. I didn't want to get killed for attempting to flirt with you." "Get killed? Keith kept telling them about you!" Axca exclaimed. "Oh yes, number three was quite smitten with you James. I often noticed that during the meetings, he'd end up looking your way a lot." Coran said. "Particularly your face." "That's funny. James kept looking at his ass." Rizavi said with a smirk. James covered part of his face with his hand, but not before I could see the blush creeping up his cheeks. 

"Guys come on. As much as I enjoy teasing my little brother and his boyfriend about their pining, today is about Allura." Shiro said, holding back a smile. "But while we're on the topic, who else remembers that night we all got drunk? Well, minus me, Hunk and Pidge of course." "Oh my god YES!" Lance said, pulling out his phone. "I think I still have the video on here somewhere." I groaned and put my face in my hands. "Lance, no!" But he just laughed. "Lance YES." And played the video, showing the screen to the others. On it, a video played of me and James, drunk as fuck, grinding on each other. My back was up on his chest and arms around his neck, while James hand were on my waist, holding my hips as I ground my ass onto his crotch. "Not that I'm complaining, because its hilarious, but why do you still have this?" Kinkade asked, and Lance smiled, putting his phone away. "For blackmail of course. Its how I got James to babysit my nieces and nephews for three days." "Wait, you're the one that did that? You taught them how to play Mario Kart? And Simon- says, Duck Duck Goose, and all of those other annoying games?" Veronica asked. James nodded. "Yeah. It's what I did with some f the refugees at the Garrison, and if it was good enough for alien children, it was good enough for then. And it was either I did it, or Lance posted the video on YouTube. Simple choice."