Chapter Name™

Izuku happily hopped over to his classroom in full hero gear. It was his first lesson with class 1-A, so he had to make a good first impression. He made his way to the door a snuck in. Unlike the previous year's 2-A no one noticed him. Soon enough the bell rang, signalling the start of the lesion. After five minutes some students (Kaminari) told that if after 15 minutes the teacher doen't show up they get to leave. Obviously Izuku wouldn't let that happen so at 15 minutes on the dot he got up and went to the teacher's podium.

"I can't believe y'all didn't notice me!" Neko told the class.

"Y'all" The class replied.

"Anyways you should all get better at noticing your surroundings better. I could have been a villain that had snuck in and all of you would have been dead by the time you noticed me.

Now let's start. Welcome to quirk and villain studies. In this class you will be both studying quirk laws and what defines people as a villain. You will be also learning about the in between; Vigilantes. Now we will also be learning how to break down a quirk and how to use there weaknesses against them. Any questions?"

"Why the hell would we need to learn this?" Bakugou yelled out

"First of all, rude! You could of, at least raised your hand. Second, quirks are just tools. Some are born with better tools and some are born with worse. Some are born with none and some are born with knifes. Basically, there are those who have the perfect quirk for heroics and those who don't. Some don't have a quirk, and some are conceived as villainous. Quirks make this world go round and if you want to win a fight you need all the exploits you can get your grubby, little hands on.

How else do you think I became one of the best vigilantes all without a quirk?"

Well that shut them up.

"What your quirkless!? Don't you mean useless? You remind me of a quirkless Deku who died in a fire. All he wanted to do was become a hero. What makes you think you can do any better?" Bakugou roared.

"Bakugou Katsuki: Quirk, Explosion. You sweat nitro-glycerine from you body. Strengths: Flashy quirk, deals massive damage and can be used as a smoke screen. Weaknesses: Winter and cold seasons will leave you cold, making you sweat less, making your explosions weaker. If I were to battle you head on, I would be wary of your right hook. You always start with that. I would trap you in a freezer or trap us both inside. You are so caught up in your perfect origin story that you can't see when your teacher is right. I suggest that if you want to become a good hero you listen to me and all your other teachers so that we can make you a better person. Cause from what I can tell you are just a stuck-up snob born with the perfect quirk that you refer to others as extras in your path to greatness. We don't want another Endeavour don't we?"

Well at least that got a smile out of Todoroki.

"Now, does anyone else have any questions?" Neko asked.

Wow like my first ever time skip. Anyways after the lesson.

"And that concludes the lesson for today! I'll see you tomorrow. :)"

Izuku smiled as he left the classroom via the vent. Oh, how much he wanted to expel "Kacchan" but he needed to hold off until a later date. Perhaps he should wait until All Might's battle trials? Or perhaps the USJ? Who knows? Maybe he will be expelled before then. Either way Izuku crawled though the vent towards the teachers lounge.

Now it's Izuku's favourite part of the day: Scare Hizashi! This was becoming a sort of tradition. Every time that Izuku crawls in the vent to the staff room he would always try to scare Hizashi. Soon enough Izuku made it to the vent cover of the staff room. Looking around, Izuku saw the tell-tale sign of his banana hair. Taking off the vent cover, Izuku waited for the moment he turned around before jumping down.

Izuku stood on his tiptoes and whispered a soft "boo" in his ear.

"Ahhhhh!" Hizashi yelled with his quirk activated. "Izuku! Why do you always do this?"

Hizashi made a pouting face, obviously distraught from the scare.

"Because it's fun!" Izuku smiled as he went over to his desk.

Messing with students (and Hizashi) always made his mood go up.

Let's just hope All Might's lesson goes well.

Ahaha another chapter done! I hope you liked it! :)
Oh and this fic is originally posted on AO3 in case you didn't know.

As always I have a discord server
https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe

Have a good day or night! ヾ(•ω•')o