An angry cat >:3

oefgjihrgih Sorry it's been so long since I updated!! I hadn't meant to spend so long without updating it! I've been busy with school work and have been making a couple one-shots. Oh and Sine Malitiam. tbh I just didn't feel the writing mood for this fic for a while. I love it but I was kinda stuck on what to do. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter!

All Might's lessons did not go well. It was a total mess if you were to ask anyone who was in the class. You see, All might decided to give the one most likely to kill someone, their little giant sweat grenades.

So, all in all Neko was pissed, so was Aizawa. The latter's dad instincts showing. Both Shinsou and Uraraka were stuck in the infirmary with 2nd degree burns. Neko was just glad that neither got 3rd degree burns. Those are really sucky! His mind supplies.

"All right! It is time to stab a bitch!" Neko announced.

"Neko, you are a hero. You can't go around stabbing people." Aizawa responded. "So, Neko no."

"Neko, yes!"

Aizawa just sighs in defeat, pointing to the room Bakugou was located in. Aizawa was a smart man. He knew he couldn't stop him. Neko smiles behind the mask, Aizawa is scared. He can see the anger in his eyes and Neko never gets angry.

"Well well well, would you look at what we have here!" Neko snarls as he walked into the empty classroom Bakugou was in. "Now tell me, what did you have in mind when you set off the explosion... Kachan?"

Bakugou froze. It has been years since he heard that nickname. Years since Deku died. His inner turmoil, though, was interrupted by Neko placing his mask on the table with a loud clank.

"When will you learn? That your actions have consequences!? Do you know how frustrating it was when I first saw you again? In that classroom, surrounded by future pro-heros? It was so annoying. Then you tell me about myself! For god's sake it's like you were rubbing salt into the wound. It took all my willpower to even call you Bakugou. Old habits die hard but you don't deserve that nickname.

And wtf was that explosion for? It served no purpose at all. Who even gave this to you. They should have at least waited until your second year to even pass this onto you. You gave two students, who just wanted to do the exercise many burns and a concussion just because you wanted to make sure you won.

It's been years but you haven't even changed a bit. You're still the egotistical little shit you always were."

Izuku gave Bakugou some time to think about his actions before continuing.

"You're lucky I'm not expelling you. If you were to get kicked out of U.A you would definitely become a villain. So, after some talking with Nezu, we've arranged to send you to the general education course until the sports festival. If you prove that you have changed, you will be transferred back into the hero course. If you fail, you will always have a chance next year~."

Izuku smiled as he turned toward his mask. Gripping it in his hand, he slipped it back on. His glowing green eyes stared into the very depths of Bakugou's soul, as if he were trying to take it apart. Bakugou shivered as Izuku turned away, glad that his gaze was finally off of him.

Izuku sighed as he left the room. He almost wishes he had a knife. He literally had everything but a knife.

Aizawa, seeing Neko mentally exhausted, walked up to him and gave him a hug. Neko melted into his embrace. Muttering a small 'thankyou', Izuku walks with Aizawa to the car where Zashi was waiting.

After getting bombarded with the cats in their apartment, Izuku steals one and retreats into his room.

A whirlwind of thoughts filled his head, his rant before to Bakugou wasn't the best. He hadn't really meant to tell him his identity. It just sorta slipped. Hugging the calico cat he had in his arms he thinks.

Never let Izuku think

It's a shorter chapter but still an update...

Anyways I have a discord server it's kinda dead but you can join if ya want! https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe