PHOBIA FACTS

😱

1.Phobias may be memories passed down through generations of DNA, according to new research.

2.Astraphobia is a fear of thunder and lightning. People with this phobia experience overwhelming feelings of fear when they encounter such weather-related phenomena.

3.Athazagoraphobia: The fear of being forgotten and or ignored by someone whom you strongly care about.

4.Trypanophobia is the fear of injections, a condition that can sometimes cause people to avoid medical treatments and doctors. Like many phobias, this fear often goes untreated because people avoid the triggering object and situation.

5.Dendrophilia is the sexual arousal from trees.

6.Ombrophobia is the fear of rain, which can cause severe anxiety attacks.

7.Xenoglossophobia is the fear of foreign languages.

8.Odontophobia is the fear of dentistry and of receiving dental care.

9.Genetic and environmental factors, a close relative with an anxiety disorder can cause phobias Distressing events, such as nearly drowning, can bring on a phobia. Exposure to confined spaces, extreme heights, and animal or insect bites can all be sources of phobias.

10.There are more than 400 distinct phobias well recognized by psychologists. In this section here are some phobia details.

😱