🏆SECOND GAME 🏆

Well....this isn't actually a game, all you need is to be honest and imagine if this is really happening to you.

What?!?you ask me "if yes, that's  really happening to me,so what?!"

Nothing.I just wanted to congratulate you...

You're in love😊

So.... let's try!!!

=========

1. You’re all like “Ex, who?”
Oh, you mean you haven't thought about the ex recently who you, let me remind you, made a Finsta for in order to stalk guilt-free? Yup, this is good news, my friend. “If you're no longer trolling your ex's social media account, you're engaged in making memories with your new love,” says psychiatrist and mental health consultant Rhonda Mattox, MD.

2. You're craving the cuddles and not the sex.
Yup, cuddling = emotional feels. “When you’re just as excited to cuddle in bed with them all night as you are to get hot and heavy with sex, that’s when you know you’re starting to fall into real love,” says dating and relationship expert Nicole Moore. “Laying on your partner's chest fills you with this secure bliss that’s like the last part of your orgasm but extended through the whole cuddling session.”

3. You’re not counting the seconds until they text you back.
You know, in the early stages of a relationship, when everything is so new and fresh that you consider how long it took them to text you, in order to determine how long you should take to text them? Yeah, TL;DR: Not worrying about that means you feel confident they will, in fact, text you back and not ghost. Goals.

4.You notice that literally everything reminds you of them.
Eating a chicken nugget? That's their go-to McDs order. Listening to Celine Dion? Oh, their mom really loves her. Wearing black jeans? You rocked the same pair on your first date.

5. You don’t feel the need to ask them for their birth chart.
Sure, it’s super beneficial to know, but you’re not stressing about whether or not they’re a Scorpio (and to be honest, you wouldn’t care if they were anyway).

6. When an ex does pop back into your life, you’re completely unfazed by it.
It just so happens that *every time* you find yourself moving on, your ex has a radar and wants to hit you up again. But that’s okay: They did, and you’re completely uninterested.

7. You don't feel constantly anxious about getting hurt.
A lot of times, people think feeling like someone could really hurt them means they really like someone. Which may be true, but it isn't love. No one who loves you will want to make you feel like you're at risk of getting hurt.

8. You regularly catch yourself doing deep dives of their Instagram.
And the best part is, you aren't even scared of accidentally "Liking" a photo because you're past the point of feeling like you'll freak them out if you do.

9. You want to do things you've already done again so they can be there with you this time.
Time to take a return trip to the Grand Canyon so you can kiss while the sun goes down and not care how cute or gross you look — you're in love, dammit! And you don't care who knows.

10. You don't have to plan your dates around fun activities.
Because you have just as much fun sitting together and doing nothing as you would riding a roller coaster together. Or something like that. You get it.

11. You talk about things you'll do together in the future.
...without realizing you're talking about the future. It's not weird to talk about that concert that's in three months or the trip you want to take to the beach this summer around them, because they'll be around to go with you.