ANIMALS FACTS

😺

21.Dolphins often display a playful attitude which makes them popular in human culture. They can be seen jumping out of the water, riding waves, play fighting and occasionally interacting with humans swimming in the water.

22.Most of the dust in your home is actually dead skin! Yuck!

23.Sloths can take up to a month to completely digest a single leaf.

24.Spiders can't fly.

25.Giraffes are ruminants. This means that they have more than one stomach. In fact, giraffes have four stomachs, the extra stomachs assisting with digesting food.
26.A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. All the better for them to eavesdrop on your conversations and plot your demise.

27.Some sharks glow in the dark.

28.Monkeys can go bald in old age, just like humans.

29.Wild chimps like to drink.

30.Some worms can jump.
31.A cheetah has amazing eyesight during the day and can spot prey from 5 km away.

32.A jaguar can see in the dark six times better than a human.

33.At full speed, tigers can reach up to 65km/h.

34.Many subspecies of the tiger are either endangered or already extinct. Humans are the primary cause of this through hunting and the destruction of habitats.

35.Tigers can reach a length of up to 3.3 metres (11 feet) and weigh as much as 300 kilograms (660 pounds).

36.On average cats live for around 12 to 15 years.

37.Grey-headed Albatross can circle the globe in only 46 days.

38.Horses and cows sleep while standing up.

39.Prairie Dogs Say Hello By Kissing

40.The sun bear is also known as "Dog Bear" due to its glossy fur, short snout, and small size. They bark to scare away predators and to declare territory.

😺