SHI

playlist-♡

🎶

cavetown- lemon boy

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

00:12 -----------●------------------------------ 04:33

Izuku simply grabbed the key inside a flowerpot, the door unlocking to the twisting key in its lock

Izuku simply grabbed the key inside a flowerpot, the door unlocking to the twisting key in its lock. He went inside the kitchen, gesturing to his cautious companion watching her surroundings like a hawk.

"U-um, you can go sit over there, Princess..."

He pointed towards a couch, except it was elevated slightly and had another soft board where you can rest your body on. Awkwardly, Y/N walked over towards the couch and sat on it. Quite formally, I daresay.

The greenette came back with two containers filled with strawberry milk and some water on a tray. He was both bewildered and panicked- albeit amused when he saw her kneeling so formally on the couch, her feet not once touching the floor.

"You, uh... you c-can put your feet down, Your Highness..."

"Oh, so we do not need to sit so formally, right Midoriya-san?"

"Uh, yes. Would you like some strawberry milk, Your Highness?"

"No need to call me Your Highness or Your Majesty. Y/N is just fine. It might sound unusual here after all."

"Oh... okay Y-Y/N."

He handed her the container and she peered into it, eyeing it for a moment.

"You are lucky to have such cold drinks. In our day, only royalty could drink cold beverages if they are able to get ice from the Northern Lands in winter time."

"Eh?"

"And we've never had such containers! We drink from porcelain cups and fine china. We've never had this drink too! Strawberry milk huh? I should ask my servants to create this once I get home," Y/N stopped drinking her strawberry milk, faltering her words, "If I can get home, at least...."

"That's what I was hoping to ask you about, Y/N-san. Which year were you from?"

"Oh? The reign of the Fujiwara Empire of course!"

"Um, no. Which year did you come from Y/N-san? I mean it in numbers?"

"The year I'm from is 1159." He bit his lip, crunching the numbers in his head.

"Which means it has been 860 years since then."

The H/C ette sunk in her seat in shock.

"I-it's been centuries from...from my time period!" Wringing her head in her hands, she groaned.

"How will I ever be able to get home?"

"How did you get here, Y/N-san?"

"Well, I was on my way to the Kingdom of Mominigaoka to meet their Prince, Ren of the Kuhio Empire when a portal suddenly opened. I couldn't get out of my carriage. The horses along with my coachmen disappeared, and I was sucked into that damned portal!"

"Then it must be a teleportation Quirk that's the cause of this!"

"Exactly what I had thought about, Midoriya. But I couldn't see who had been the perpetrator since they could've been behind the portal. Unfortunately, there weren't any witnesses so it gives me no chance at all to find my way back home!"

After a short silence came his reply,

"There are few people here who have teleportation Quirks, although your s-situation needs a Quirk is kinda hard to find."

"Oh. But the possibility is still there, yes?"

"Oh...uh, yeah."

The air was awkward, a comfy kind of awkward as Izuku stood up to take the containers. He offered the glass of water to Y/N, who took it with gentle hands. The greenette was about to enter the kitchen once again when she spoke quietly, but audible enough.

"You called me the Iron Princess. How'd you know that?"

"I remembered your name mentioned in our h-history books in junior high. I-I thought you were kinda c-cool..." He stammered, setting the tray onto the kitchen counter and returned, fiddling his thumbs. Y/N's chest swelled with pride as she smiled in reminiscence.

"People called me the Iron Princess because I was considered a swordmaster. And a very skilled one at that. I've wielded every weapon known to man, but more so the katana. Even people whom had weapon Quirks, or those who were skilled in the arts of combat were beaten by me." She explained, and he stared at her in awe. Y/N stared back, this time with eyebrows furrowed.

"What is it Midoriya-san?"

"Wh-what's your Quirk?"

"Oh, mine? My Quirk is called Aura. My body will release waves of anything that I want to feel, or anything I want others to feel. Like, um... this!" She merely stared at him and he tensed. Sensing this, she released a wave of calm, relaxing him.

They both sat still until the boy stood up, flustered again.

"Ah- d-do you want to watch TV?"

"TV? What's that?"

"Oh, you don't have TV, right? It's this," Izuku gestured towards a big boxlike object sitting on a low table. He pressed a button at the back of it, and Y/N's eyes widened when its smooth surface flickered for a moment before showing a person behind a table with the words 'Breaking News' above him.

Izuku sat back, about to watch the news when he noticed Y/N grabbing her katana and pointing it at the television.

"Intruder! There's an intruder in that box!"

Before she could gut it out like a fish, Izuku held her back.

"Y/N-san! T-t-there's no intruder! H-he's j-just on the other side of the screen, s-see?!" To prove his point, he held out a shaky finger and tapped it where the man's head was supposed to be. To her surprise, he didn't look phased at all.

"Wow..." She dropped her katana, running her fingers along the screen.

"W-what is this sorcery?!"

"I-it's j-just a televison Y/N-san!"

"The man doesn't look bothered at all! I can poke him with a finger but he doesn't budge from his place?! Just what Quirk does this box hold?!"

"It's got no Quirk! It's a television!!"

"A tevelision?"

"Television!"