JUU-NI

playlist-♡

🎶

cavetown- another one of those days

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

02:15----------------------------●----------------- 04:05

The summer days were now replaced with cool air and red and golden leaves

The summer days were now replaced with cool air and red and golden leaves. Inside the Midoriya residence, a certain boy was packing his belongings inside his bedroom.

'Is everything here already?' Izuku ponders as he sifted through the items of his bag. The jade-eyed boy was startled when the door to his bedroom creaked open. He peeked at the doorway, relieved when his eyes found E/C colored eyes.

"S-sorry to intrude..." Y/N murmured, stepping inside the room. She was decked out in a blue sundress and a peach cardigan. He gave her a small nervous smile and dusted his hands off his pants.

"Le-let's go downstairs Y/N-ch-chan," he stammered and held out his right hand while the other held his bag. Y/N giggled cheekily at his stutter and took his hand in hers.

Ever since the lake picnic, they'd gotten considerably closer that even a perceptive person couldn't tell if they were dating or not.

It was a huge leap from what they were before: shy hands brushing against each other, longing eyes wanting to meet each other without looking down again and big blushes on their soft cheeks wishing to feel each other's warm skin.

But now it was different: fingers clenched tightly as if they were afraid the other set of fingers would disappear, E/C eyes directly meeting jade orbs, and tired heads perched upon comforting shoulders in the moments of sleep.

They were the embodiment of the word 'sweet love' The epitome of blanket forts, soft words at three in the morning, button-up shirts and chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven.

Couple or not, their relationship screamed 'comfort'.

Both the women stood at the door, whilst the current man of the house stood outside with his bag in tow. Inko cried and as Izuku did his best to comfort her, the young princess merely stared at the scene with an amused smile.

Once the mother had calmed down and had walked inside the house already, the two remained. Y/N stepped forward and bit her lip, her eyes meeting his.

"Izuku..."

"Y-Yes?!"

"Hold out your hand."

He did as what he was told and opened his fist. With soft fingers, the girl placed something paper-like on his open palm.

"Eh? Y-your grandmother's charm? I can't have this! It's precious to you!"