KYUU

playlist-♡

🎶

92914- okinawa

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

01:00 ---------------●------------------------------- 05:48

"Um...she-she's my friend Mom! Her m-mom kicked her out of their house for n-no reason so she came to m-m-me for help!"

Y/N raised an eyebrow at this.

For no reason?

"You poor dearie," his mother cooed and Y/N stepped into her view.

"My name is Y/N. I'll be in your care, Midoriya-san!" She exclaimed, bowing at a perfect angle. Inko clasped her hands under her chin with delight,

"So respectful too. Come in, come in! Come sit at the couch while I prepare dinner."

The H/Cette princess awkwardly waddled over at the couch with the greenette as they both sat still.

"I-I truly hope your mother won't see the katana in the spare bedroom," She muttered to Midoriya, whose face has already turned white from the sheer nervousness of it all.

"Where were you?!"

"We've been worried sick!"

"Gods, how are you so irresponsible!"

Shouts and complaints that seem to come from nowhere surrounded her as she walked on a stone pathway. She held her head down with clenched fists.

'This is just a nightmare, Y/N. Simply a pigment of your imagination.'

Just as she thought about that, a harsh voice came out of the now silent atmosphere.

"How could you abandon your kingdom, young princess?"

Her knees buckled and she crumpled to the ground, the voices coming back with renewed vigor. Images began to flash, showing horrible, horrible scenes she wished she could turn off with a waved of a hand.

Her family running from the fiery building she called home, covered in soot and frightened expressions frozen on their face.

Her friends crawling along the ground, legs chopped off in a cruel fashion.

Unknown raiders fighting their way towards the palace treasury.

Dead bodies littering the street.

The whole kingdom alit with flames.

"PLEASE STOP! MAKE IT STOP!" She wanted to shout, but the words wouldn't come out from her mouth.

Amidst the chaos, the harsh voice whispered in her ear like a broken record,

"How could the Iron Princess let her kingdom fall?"

E/C eyes snapped open and ragged breath heaved out of her. Tears fell from her eyes as her mind struggled to resurface to the real world.

She let her hands roam frantically in the dark, searching for her grandmother's charm. Y/N found it, clasping it tightly in a firm grip.

However, it did nothing to whisk her sadness away.

She stepped out of the room quietly, careful not to emit a sound and alert the sleeping residents nestled in their beds. After drinking a glass of water, the young princess opened the front door quietly. She merely stared out at the night sky with a blank look, various thoughts whirling in her brain.

Yet all of them circled on that nightmare.

Y/N tried to breathe steadily into the early morning, her breath coming out visible in the chill.

"Y/N-san?"

She jumped, startled out of the void.

"Good heavens, Midoriya! You almost gave me a heart attack!" The latter blushed in embarrassment, his green eyes still laced with sleep,

"Sorry..." he cut it at that, leaning on the railings of the apartment. The greenette glanced at her with concern lacing through his features.

"Are...are you okay?"

Much to his surprise, Y/N sighed loudly and suddenly leaned in towards him.

"Y/N-s-s-san?!"

"Sorry Midoriya," she breathed through her nostrils, closing her eyes as her head lay on his shoulder, "Please, I just- I need your presence right now."

You are my comfort.

You make me feel safe.

You are my hiding place.

His heart pounded wildly against his chest, and for a moment- he was afraid she might hear it beating so loudly,

For her.

'She's so close to me.'

'Any movement from her and our noses will touch each other.'

'She smells really good, like strawberries.'

For a moment they were silent, the night breeze flitting through her H/C tresses while she lay nestled in his warm embrace. He buzzed a small, whimsical tune, the gentle humming seeping into her ears and causing her lashes to flutter close.

"Are...are you okay now?"

"... I want to stay like this for a while," Y/N murmured, burrowing deep into the cloth of his pajamas, "...Do you mind?"

"N-no. Not at all." Izuku replied, his shaky hands coming down to rest on her hips as he pulled her closer. The girl smiled, and as Y/N closed her eyes, she spoke out sleepy words that made his features blush red and his green irises to widen,

"..Thank you, Izuku...."

Needless to say, when his mother came to find them outside the apartment that morning she squealed and wailed like a hormonal teenage girl with no prom date and a year's supply of chocolate and romance movies.

"My son has finally found a girlfriend!"

"M-M-Mom it's just Y/N! Calm down!"