SHICHI

playlist-♡

🎶

american pleasure club (cavetown and chloe moriondo cover)- all the lonely nights in your life

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

00:24 ----------------●---------------------------- 03:31

Y/N sat on a bench with a grumpy look on her face.

'Damn crowds. Pulling me away from my only guide.'

"Hey lady!"

She turned to the voice of a young boy.

"That's the seat for old ladies!"

"O-oh... I'm terribly sorry, child."

"Child?! I ain't no child!" The boy cried in protest.

'Darn child.'

Y/N sighed in defeat, got up and ambled along the streets. She looked up at the signs, searching for the words 'library' if ever she could meet up with Izuku there. The crowds had already dispersed, so it would surely be easy for the greenette to find her.

Then she suddenly bumped into someone.

It was a boy with spiky blonde hair, and his companion a spiky red haired boy with a big sharp smile.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING BITCH!!" His crimson eyes glared mercilessly, and she narrowed her eyes in agitation.

'How dare he called her a bitch! What a degrading term!'

Before she could reply however, the redhead spoke for him instead, answering her with a gentle voice.

"I'm sorry Miss! He just cusses too much!"

"It's no trouble at all. But you sure have to put a muzzle around his snout, so he wouldn't bark out something worse than that," she replied monotonously.

The blonde was enraged and pulled the sleeve of her dress close to him. Beside him, the redhead tried to stop the blonde in an awkward fashion.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN, SPOILED BRAT?!"

"Unhand me you bumbling, babbling baboonlike barbarian!"

"Bumbling-!" The redhead cried, struggling to keep the blonde off. Without hesitation, Y/N immediately activated her quirk, releasing an aura of dominance and fury- making both of the boys falter.

"Release me you idiot!" With that, the crimson eyed boy immediately let go of her sleeves, his companion gaping at her from his side.

"Y/N-SAN! THERE YOU ARE!!" A slightly high pitched voice shouted, and a certain greenette made his appearance.

"Midoriya-san!" She exclaimed and he gaped once he saw the blonde and the redhead.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS SHITHEAD DEKU?!"

"Midoriya?!"

"Ka-ka-kacchan! Ki-ki-kirishima! Sorry for intruding!!" He yelped out and dragged the H/C ette away from the two.

"You know those two? The redhead I can tolerate but the other male seems too much! Wouldn't a city guard arrest him for speaking such unruly words in front of little children?! So disrespectful!" She indignantly ranted once they were far away. Izuku rubbed his head in bashfulness.

"Um, yeah... Kacchan's my childhood friend, and Kirishima's my classmate."

"Pfft... His name is Kacchan?! What a cute name for an inglorious bastard!" She laughed in mockery while he simply sweat dropped in reply.

'Ingloriousu bastardu?'

"I-it's just my nickname for him when we were kids and it just kinda stuck.."

"Same with how he calls you Deku?"

"Y-yeah, but it's not a good-"

"It's a good nickname though..."

"What?" He turned to her, but she simply smiled and continued to say,

"It's an abbreviation for dekiru, and it means you can do anything. You're capable, and honestly, it's what I think of you."

They stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. Only few people walked along with them. Izuku felt his heart stop for a moment when she grabbed his hands that were littered with scars into her own dainty fingers that were slightly calloused from her rigorous training and the constant swordfights.

"Your scars, you earned them because you're capable. Without those scars, you wouldn't be acknowledged by those stronger than you. You earned your way up. You can do anything. You gave it your all."

'How could you give it your all?'

Speechless, the boy could only let the tears fall from his face. Nobody ever said that to him. Nobody listened to him.

Yet she believed in him.

Y/N blushed, realizing the current situation she put the boy in.

"Was... was that too much? If it is well, sorry. I get too straightforward at times and I'm very talk-"

"N-no! It-it's alright with me. Besides, you're a princess, and princesses can be straightforward sometimes."

She smiled, the sun reflecting off her white dress.

"You're a capable person Midoriya. I just wish that the ones who inflicted those scars- the emotional and physical ones- could see that."

"B-but... people say I'm weak. I'm not worthy to be hero, even if it's for a day..." he faltered when her hands tightened around his.

"Don't say that. You aren't weak. Who cares about being a hero for a day when you can be a hero everyday? You're worthy!"

In the middle of the sidewalk, she gave him a hug qnd activated her quirk, releasing an aura of comfort. The greenette's tears began to fall at the words that followed.

"So don't be insecure of yourself. You'll be everything you want to be. You may not be good, but you're capable, and you don't think it's unbearable. Be confident Izuku."

The princess immediately let him go, giving him a grin as he wiped the tears away from his eyes.

"To the library!"

"W-Wait for me Y/N-san! You might get lost again!"