JUU

playlist-♡

🎶

rini- my favourite clothes

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

01:26 ---------------------●--------------------------- 04:17

The H/Cette hummed as she skipped next to Izuku, who was holding her picked clothes in a shopping basket

The H/Cette hummed as she skipped next to Izuku, who was holding her picked clothes in a shopping basket. Surprisingly, the princess only asked him to buy dresses, as he had taken her for a girl with a preference for shorts or denim jeans rather than skirts and flowy dresses.

"They're easier to wear!" She argued as they stepped into the female underwear section. Izuku flushed as his eyes chanced upon the opposite sex's choices of underwear on the mannequins.

Fortunately, a saleslady approached and assisted his companion before his soul could leave his body. The lady seems to know everything, so Y/N simply followed along her instructions.

When she was finished with her measurements and picking out the brassieres and underwear of her choice, Y/N smiled in thanks to the saleslady.

"Thank you, Ma'am!"

The lady grinned, her green irises twinkling with mirth.

"It's no problem, Miss."

Y/N stared into her eyes. They had an interesting shape to them, like gears and arrows on a clock. She shook her head while the woman giggled in amusement.

Quick as a wink, the two were walking out of the store with their newly bought clothes and with Izuku's poor soul still clinging to his body, his face still flushed.

'Finally!' He screamed in internal relief.

"Izuku! Over here!"

Another thing said boy noticed was that ever since that night, she had been calling him by his name. Even now, it never ceased to make him flustered as girls wouldn't call any guy by their first names unless they were best friends or lovers.

He gulped, blood immediately rushing to his freckled cheeks.

'Wh-what are we exactly?'

'Are we good friends or something e-else?'

'Does she consider me a good friend?'

'Should I drop the honorifics too?!'

Noticing his hesitation, the young princess smiled at his muddled expression.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable me with using your first name?"

"I-"

"In that case, I wouldn't mind you dropping my honorifics too, if you'd please."

He gulped, before remembering something important.

"Um, I still have to go to school on Monday though..."

"School?"

"Yes. It's called Yuuei."

"Eh? You still have to go back for this 'Yuuei' the day after tomorrow, Izuku?"

"Yeah... So I'll be gone for a week and come back on Friday."

"But, I'll miss you!" The princess let a blush of her own invade her cheeks, "I intend to spend some time with you... but, you might be busy preparing before you leave."

Izuku covered his face with his hands, ignoring her words of concern for his action.

'Aaaah... how can she get any cuter?'

Just then, a comical lightbulb lit above his head.

"M-m-maybe we can go on a picnic tomorrow! The-There's this place that's quiet and has a really great view!"

"That is certainly a great idea! I'd wear a dress like this again tomorrow, and bring the refreshments intended for our relaxation!", she replied, twirling around cutely in her newly bought sundress.

This princess would surely be the death of him.

Blue eyes stared at the dozens of people walking along the sidewalks. Tao Min Dae hissed in frustration, kicking a rock away as he walked towards the Kiyashi Shopping Mall.

It happened that he had tracked a strong presence in that very same mall a few days ago. However, it disappeared just as he was about to familiarize the scent.

Like certain people, he had a hunger for power. However, his quirk could only give him so much strength after a few dimensional jumps or so.

As he can't come across people with very strong scents like this very often, he had to chase after them, scare them, lure them unknowing victims before catching them.

What can he say? It was the thrill of the hunt. The predator and the prey.

As the man stalked towards the entrance of the mall, an H/Cette haired girl bumped his shoulder when he passed by.

"Pardon me.." she bowed to him and quickly walked towards a greenette, who was waiting at the exit with a bewildered face.

"You know him, Y-Y/N?"

"I accidentally bumped shoulders with him. I hope he isn't too offended by that."

Meanwhile, Tao Min continued walking, a malicious smile hidden under the brim of his hat. Red energy waved between his fingertips while he felt a burn surge through the shoulder he bumped with the girl passing by. Despite the pain, his body felt the sudden rush of adrenaline,

'I sense something about that girl. Something... otherworldly.'

Icy eyes stared ahead, his smile growing to reveal fangs glistening with saliva.

"I finally found her."