JUU GO

playlist-♡

🎶

ed sheeran- photograph

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

0

3:56 ----------------------------------------●-- 04:25

The H/Cette's eyes stirred from her sleep, and she woke to find herself in her carriage once more

The H/Cette's eyes stirred from her sleep, and she woke to find herself in her carriage once more. This time, the scenery from the hideout had changed back into the familiar mountain ridge they were in before.

Was it all just a dream? She thought, pinching her cheeks to make sure it wasn't a illusion.

Delighted, she began to clap and did happy dances around the carraige, calling out for Izuku.

Where was Izuku anyway?

"Izuku! I'm finally home! Finally, home! Look it's the mountains over...there..."

Her tone faltered.

But where was Izuku?

"Izuku?" She called out forlornly until she remembered the events prior to her dimension jumping.

As she sat alone in her carriage, she wept tears that expressed both her loneliness and happiness.

For the safe return that she had wished before was granted now.

For her kingdom's future and the prospective of marrying someone who she didn't love.

And for leaving the one she had truly loved behind.

"I miss you so much already, you know."

It took a while for her to get used to her new husband and new life.

Though he was called a brute and a tyrant, his true personality was simply one of a child. In fact, he reminded her of that explosive porcupine in the other world. Soon, she came to love him earnestly.

But not as much as when she had loved Izuku.

Both of their kingdoms prospered after they tied the knot. Although she became queen, she still withheld the title of the 'Iron Princess'. Not only that, but she became a writer, well beloved by both her fans and subjects.

Yet as the lone woman sat in the trimmed grass of the palace garden -half-written scroll in hand- she sighed for the nth time that day, glancing towards the cat beside her with teary eyes,

"I wonder how he's faring?"

Back in the real world- a few weeks later...

While his fingers lingered along the bookshelves, his desperate eyes shuffling along the titles on the spines.

"Where is it? Where could it be?" he hissed. The young man then found his desired book, laying between two encyclopedias that were covered in a thick layer of dust.

Heaving out the familiar book, it finally sat in his grasp. Yet his hands were shaky as he tried to open it.

Does it always feel like this when you miss someone so badly?

His eyes scanned the index, searching for a name so familiar to him. As soon as he found it, the greenette looked through the pages. He felt his heart skipped a beat at the nostalgic yet foreboding words that followed.

What had become of her now?

"Princess Y/N was born to Emperor Fujiwara's first Lady at the Lotus Palace of the Musutafu Kingdom, on the eve of (Month) (Day) 1134,

As the eldest to the throne and a sister to twin brothers, the princess was put into studies at an early age.

Having been trained in swordsmanship from a young age earned her the title of the Iron Princess, known for the many enemies she had protected her kingdom from.

Princess Y/N married Prince Ren of Mominigaoka, tying the two kingdoms. Both of them- surprisingly, ruled the Heian Era with peace and prosperity, thus earning their reigning period the title of 'The Golden Era'. They had four children, all whom had succeeded them and ruled the following eras peacefully.

Although she was queen and had many things to do, she was a writer, beloved by both her subjects and fans. A believer of reincarnation and a lover of poetry is what she is, usually placing these topics in the many scrolls that are hidden in unknown places deep beneath the earth. However few were found to be existing, now tucked away in historical museums. One of which- titled 'For You', is her most famous piece yet, dedicated to her first love.

His eyes widened as he read the poem.

It's all about us.

We are young souls,

With burdened minds

And yet we still stand strong.

But to be seperated

and made to stand alone

will make us stronger.

We will be resilient.

With a promise of coming back to each other.

If I ever grow old

Without you by my side

I hope I'll think of you always

And remember you by.

I hope you'll miss me too.

And remember me.

Saying the sweetest

'I love you'.

His lips began to tremble, and green eyes watered under the light. He felt the charm through his jean pocket, yet it did nothing to reassure him.

I miss you.

I'm so lonely.

Come back to me.

As Izuku Midoriya cried silent yet melancholic tears, the book fell to the floor, the words on the following paragraph revealed to the rest of the world.

"But along the way, I met someone who taught me how it is to love so genuinely, you'd believe that it was merely self confidence, but it's actually trying to love yourself. Love your flaws and all the little mistakes that makes you imperfect. He taught me what it was to give it your all. And I'll never forget him, as long as his memory stays with me.

I hope you'll still remember me, Izuku."

a/n: poem is originally mine.

please report those who are plagiarizing or stealing the poem without permission

thankies♡