ROKU

playlist-♡

🎶

babygirl- soft

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

00:24 ----------------●---------------------------- 03:52

Y/N woke up earlier than she expected to be. Groggily, she headed towards the kitchen. Izuku was cooking something that smelled apparently good.

"What're you cooking there Midoriya-san?"

He turned and blushed at the girl dressed in his shirt, the sleeves covering her arms up to her fingers. A pair of shorts draped across her frilly drawer-clad hips.

"G-good morning, Y/N-san! I-I'm making some omelette rice!"

The princess clapped her hands in delight, "Splendid! While you cook the meal, then I should like to take a bath first. Where do you keep your towels and towelettes?"

"U-uh... They're in the cabinet by the stairs, Y/N-san!"

"Thank you!" Y/N hollered back as she skipped towards said cabinet. She looked through the drawers and saw something strange.

"Midoriya! What's this strange covered thing here?"

"Oh! Th-that's-" He was cut off when he noticed the object she was holding between her fingers. It was a small round, foil packet with a ring shape.

"Eh-I don't exactly know what it is though!" He stated, scratching his head as he reached out for said object.

What they didn't know boys and girls, was that said object was actually a condom.

He opened it, revealing a rubber thing shaped like a banana.

"Wah! I really don't know what this is!"

Poor, innocent children.

Y/N eyed it with narrowed E/C colored orbs.

"You have a lot of strange things in your house, Midoriya."

"Y-yeah! Sometimes, Mom brings strange things too."

"Anyway, where are the towels?"

"O-oh. Second drawer. And when y-you're done taking a bath, you can sit at the table for breakfast!"

"Will do. Thank you." She waved to him, heading towards the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

Entering said bathroom, the girl looked at the space with a frown.

'It is quite cramped in here.'

'Do not all people in Japan have an onsen in their homes?'

'At least they got a tub.'

She stopped, slapping her cheek.

'Y/N you nitwit. Stop complaining about everything!'

At the table, Y/N served herself a decent amount of tea that Izuku had boiled up that morning. Clearing her throat, she looked towards Izuku with an expectant look.

"Do you perchance, know of someone who might have a teleportation Quirk?"

"I-I'm not sure. But there might be some students at m-my school that might have a teleportation Quirk."

"Good. Then we must confront them at once!" She declared, marching off her chair.

"W-wait! Y/N-san! I-it's the weekend so I-I don't think it's a good idea!"

"Do you have a better idea then?"

"Hm... W-we can go to the mall to buy new clothes for you. S-so people won't stare at you. Then we can go to the library to research."

"That sounds like a good idea! But I have to change out of my jūnihitoe first!"

"You can use my mom's dress, if you d-dont mind..."

"I don't."

With that said, Izuku headed towards the cabinets again and came back with a white sundress in hand.

"He-here...."

"Thank you." Immediately, she skipped towards the hallway. The princess scrunched her nose once she entered the bathroom again, holding the sundress with one hand and closing the door with the other.

'How do you get this thing off?!' She grunted, trying to take off the kimono as delicately as possible.

'Dearest Lili might cry if she saw what I would've done to the jūnihitoe' The girl faltered for a moment, 'that is, if I ever get home.'

She finally slipped out of the jūnihitoe and slid on the white sundress. It had short sleeves but it made her arms feel exposed. The white dress ended to her kneecaps, just enough to hide her drawers.

But it was easier compared to lifting up the heavier skirts of the kimonos, yukatas, and jūnihitoes she would wear everyday.

She put on her footwear (which was actually her geta sandals) and folded her kimono neatly before leaving the bathroom.

"What do you think, Midoriya?"

He turned and stared. Then he stuttered out incomprehensible comments mutters to which she giggled at. The princess merely skipped towards the entrance of the apartment, gesturing towards the stuttering boy.

"Well, what are you standing there for? Let us go to the library!"

Midoriya hurried out the door, locking it before following behind her with a small smile.

"Do you even know where the library is?"

Y/N stopped in her tracks and looked at the boy in embarrassment.

"No. I suppose not," she stated, grabbing his arm and pushing him in front of her with childlike delight.

"Well? Lead the way, Captain!"

Soon, they found themselves in the busier part of Musutafu, particularly in the crowds of people shopping and strolling around, as it was a weekend.

Having felt a sudden sense of responsibility, Midoriya grabbed her hand, the girl flinching in surprise.

"H-hold on tight, Y/N-san!" He warned before slipping through the crowds easily, him tugging her her hand along.

Five minutes later, Izuku was already out of the cramped space.

"Y/N-san! We m-made it through!" He shouted excitedly, turning to face the girl.

But all he saw was empty space.

"Y/N-SAN!!!!!!!!!"