GO

playlist-♡

🎶

joji- slow dancing in the dark

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

00:22 --------------●----------------------------- 03:37

"What's this Midoriya?"

"That's a radio. Music, news, or dramas come out of it through sounds. But you can't see anyone speaking or doing it just like the t-televison."

"How about that?"

"T-that's a refrigerator. It can store anything cold in it to keep it fresh. S-see?" He opened the said refrigerator. Cold air blew in her face as the girl peered in the space occupied by various food, containers and drinks.

"And this? What is this? What does it do?!" She gestured to a strange machine near the counter.

"I-it's an electric stove! You can cook something above it!"

"Oh, so it's like a stove but you don't need to use firewood! What a compact way it is to cook food!" Her stomach rumbled, and she blushed in embarrassment.

"Um, that wasn't me."

Izuku chuckled, "Speaking of food, it's already dinnertime. C-can you go and sit at the table p-please?"

"Oh, of course!"

After a hearty dinner of ramen and rice made by Izuku himself, Y/N accompanied him in the kitchen, E/C eyes wandering about the place.

"Are you sure you don't want me to help you?"

"I-It's no big deal! Besides, you're a princess and a visitor!"

Her eyebrows furrowed at his reply and she went quiet before speaking again.

"Where's your parents, Midoriya-san?"

"Mom's g-g-gone on a three-day trip with her friends so it'll just be m-me for the weekend."

"Mom? Oh! Mother is it?"

"Yeah."

"What about your father?" There was a silence before she spoke again, this time in fascination as her hand reached out towards the recently used skillet.

"Oh, what's this?"

"W-WAIT! Y-YOU MIGHT GET BURNED Y/N-SAN!!" Izuku yelped, body instinctively reaching out towards the princess who backed against the counter in surprise.

Green eyes opened and met E/C colored orbs. They were bright, but so deep he could almost drown in them. He could see every detail on her face. The crinkles that belonged to a smile on peony colored lips, the smooth skin on her cheeks dotted with freckles that were faint at a distance, but clear in such a close position.

Midoriya could smell the distinguishable scent of jasmine and old pages in a hand-me-down book from her skin that he could almost bend his neck to smell more of her. His arms pinned her to the counter-

Wait.

Pinned?

Realizing this, he yelped again, backing away from the maiden who simply stood still in surprise.

"AAAHHH I'M SORRY I'M SORRY YOUR MAJESTY I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" He wailed, getting into a dogeza position, kneeling on his hands and feet with tears creating a waterfall on his cheeks almost comically.

"I-i-it's okay..." she stuttered, holding a hand to her chest, "I-it's fine. You w-were trying to warn m-me after all."

He stayed in a dogeza for a long time muttering apologies and sobbing hysterically until she had to pull him up with her own arms.

'He's incredibly toned', Y/N thought and noticed something that made her pucker her lips in a frown.

"What happened to your arms, Midoriya? You've got scars on them!"

"O-oh... That's from my Hero Training..."

"Training?! You supposedly hurt yourselves in training?!"

"Um, yeah... It's kinda normal too."

"Who's your mentor?"

"W-why do you need to know?"

"I'm giving him a lecture on how he should train his students of course! If it were up to me, I'd be the one to train you!"

"N-No! That's not necessary!" He stuttered, flustered and looked around for an excuse he can come up with, "Ah! Uh, do you have somewhere to go?"

She gave him an incredulous look and Izuku mentally slapped himself upside the head once he remembered she was a princess from another time period with no carriage, no palace, and absolutely no place where she could turn in for the night.

"Oh! Uh, follow me! The guest bedroom is upstairs!"

They climbed up and the green-eyed boy showed her the guest bedroom since the building was a three-bedroom, one-bathroom type apartment. The room was bare except for a bed, a desk with a lamp on it and a small closet.

"I-it might not be as fancy as your bedroom, but this will do.."

Before he could leave, he turned to her at the sound of his name from her lips.

"Midoriya," her lips puckered into a soft pout, "Am I causing you too much problems?"

The boy gulped and smiled back at her, "No. It's no problem at all."

Her eyes were lit by the moon with grateful tears, "You have my thanks. I am truly indebted to you."

"No. It's no big deal at all."

She close the door and began struggling with the jūnihitoe, careful not to stain or rip the delicate parts off. Her hair had come undone as it was a loose braid, but the pins and flowers miraculously stayed intact. Midoriya had given her a long sleeved shirt a pair of shorts that she had chosen to wear over her drawers, as she was used to wearing nightgowns with her drawers underneath.

With all these scars, the muscles formed along the tendons of his body, she wonders how he may have done it to be able to go through such hard training.

'You gave it your all,' she thought as she slipped into the covers, dressed in Midoriya's clothes -apparently- which was surprisingly loose and comfortable to wear. Her katana lay on the desk, the lamp turned on. Her old clothes and satchel were in the closet, hanging on a lone hanger.

She held the charm in her right hand tightly as she thought about the green-haired boy and his scars and his green, green eyes that glimmered with his tears..

'How could you give everything your all?'

For once, Y/N can truly appreciate how the world could give the boy a bad life but he'd still be able to give the world everything he's got and stand tall.