JUU SHI

playlist-♡

🎶

lisa ( rainych and shayne orok band cover) - gurenge

↪ ⏪ ▶ ⏩ 🔊

03:15 --------------------------------------●--------- 03:56

Grand Tokyo Train Station
Status: Currently Occupied

As soon as Kirishima and Bakugo came back, the younger Midoriya didn't hesitate to tell them about Clockwork.

After a brief exchange of greetings (courtesy of the Pro Hero) and headed towards a deserted part of the train station.

"As you know, my quirk is related to time. But other than teleporting from a time frame to another, we have to make sure that we are not seen by our other selves, as bad things can happen once we meet them. People might assume that the other part of you is a trickster,and so we must steer clear of them at all costs,"

The woman turned to the green haired boy, "Midoriya, when was the time she was kidnapped, and where she was last seen?"

"M-My mom told me that she left the house at seven thirty-"

"- which means the villain would be waiting nearby."

Moving her gloved hand into the shape of an arc, Clockwork activated her quirk, and her hand emitted a glowing green aura. With a sudden burst of power, she thrusted it to the wall in front of them.

For a moment nothing happened.

"HAH?! THE FUCK JUST-"

Just then the wall began to reshape, forming an arched tunnel. The inside was pitch black, filled with stars and other galaxies far from our own.

"You were saying, boy?" The lady smirked at the fuming blonde, who merely harrumphed and placed his hands in his pockets.

A sudden noise from the nearby garbage bins caught Kirishima's ears, to which he looked in the direction of. Seeing nothing, the redhead assumed it was just a stray cat and turned back to the Pro Hero once again.

"Step in carefully, but close your eyes lest you end up going to another time dimension," Clockwork warned, heeled boots tapping away at the cement floor as she stepped inside the black space.

Following her instruction, the trio did what they were told and no less than a minute they were few meters from the Midoriya Residence. The Pro Hero ushered them to hide behind the bushes once she caught sight of the green haired matriarch exiting out the apartment. The older Midoriya waved to the girl inside before getting in her car and swerving out of there.