The Questions

3rd person pov

The girl was surprised by how many people wanted to know about her, did so many people really care to ask about her after just meeting?

Her smile stayed on her face as she called out her first person.

"Mr. Tail guy!" She said giggling and jumping up a bit as she pointed to Mashirao Ojiro.

His faced flushed in slight embarrassment at the name but stood up and continued with his question.

"Why show up here so sudden? Why were we warned so much about you? And why did you-"

"Ill answer one question at a time" the girl said laughing, obviously overwhelmed

Ojiro bowed slightly

"Sorry! So..why are you...here?" He asked, trying to not come off rude.

Her head tiled slightly and she gave him a closed eyed smile

"I want to be a hero, silly!"

Ojiro sat back down quickly, realizing how dumb his question was and the girl in front of the class picked another student.

"Pretty pink girl!"

Mina Ashido quickly stood up

"Are you straight?"

The girl titled her head in confusion

"Ashido!" All Might yelled

"What it's a genuine question!" Ashido defended herself.

As much as the students wanted to detest the question, they couldn't help but be a little curious. So soon eyes rested upon the small girl up front who seemed to be patting herself up and down, almost as if she were looking for something.

Confusion laced the students quickly but the girl looked up and put her hand on the back of her neck, not making eye contact with anyone.

"I don't think so...I have too many curves now but im sure I was straighter when I was younger!"

The classroom was silent

"SHE'S SO CUTE GIVE ME HUG" Ashido quickly ran to the front of the classroom only to have her collar grabbed by All Might who simply shook his head and let her sulk back to her desk.

"So what's so dangerous about you?" Bakugo spoke up

"You're going to have to wait until I call on you" she giggled and gave him a small wink

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"Im kidding" her smile dialed down as she looked at the floor and kicked the ground with her feet

"Im not dangerous, it's just my roots but you all don't really know me so you have to take precautions to make sure I'm not like the rest of my family. " she smiled sadly and rubbed her sleeved arm with the other

"My whole life i've been judged on what my family does, not by my own actions...But I get it! I really do. If i were in someone elses shoes I would do exactly the same. It's the safest option afterall...I just hope one day I can show all of you that you can trust me!" She looked up and puffed out her cheeks and lifted her hand into a fist in front of her.

Everyone looked at her taken back and Bakugo simply made a 'tch' sound and shook his head. She noticed the new looks and quickly chose a new person.

"Black haired beauty!"

Momo Yaoyorozu stood up with a small blush covering her cheeks.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you wearing a boys uniform? If you couldn't find a skirt I'll be happy to make you one!"