The Third

(Shorter chapter than normal im sorry lovelies)

Also- you might want to read the end of 'The Carnival' again if you get confused ❤❤

3rd person pov

Shigaraki watched the back of the grey haired girl as she straightened out her uniform. Her hands stopped on her pants and she gave Toga a confused expression.

"She doesn't wear a skirt! Trust me, I know, Im confused too" Toga said defensively. The last thing she wanted was to upset the girl in front of her.

Number two looked at the blonde with a blank stare. Toga could see no emotion in her eyes, no sign that she was even alive. Toga could fell a cold sweat drip down her back.

Suddenly the girl smiled.

"Thank you, Toga~" was all she said before turing back to the mirror and continuing to straighten out her uniform.

She gave herself a satisfied look before giggling and spinning around in a circle like a child. She bumped into the side of the mirror and as a result, it fell the ground.

The sound of smashing glass startled the girl and she fell to her butt, examining the broken glass in front of her.

She could see her broken reflection and she tilted her head, picking up one of the large broken shards. She examined herself in the shard and the villians around her made sure not to interrupt anything.

Number two had, more or less, the mind of an eight year old. The villians had gotten used to her odd behavior. Infact, they were almost positive that she had some form of multiple personality disorder.

Their proof?

The grey eyed girl was either acting like a child or acting like a psychopath. She had no grey area, no inbetween, it was always one or the other.

Now, as she stared at herself in the reflection, she was no longer the light hearted child. She was a cold blooded heartless fiend. The villians around her always made sure to tread lightly when she was like this.

Her grip on the piece of glass tightened and blood started to pool in her hand, dripping down her arm.

The girl scoffed and threw the piece of glass against the wall. It shattered into small pieces as she watched.

"Why do I have to look exactly like the person I hate the most?~" The girl asked to no one imparticular.

Toga stepped up haphazardly

"Maybe you can go get your hair cut..? We can get you some-UAH"

Toga was cut off when she felt the cool edge of a piece of glass against her throat. Number two was no longer sitting by the broken mirror but she was instead standing behind Toga.

The girl stroked the blonde's cheek with her hand and kissed her temple. The piece of glass was still dangerously close to Toga's precious nerves and she was scared to even breath.

The villians around watched, knowing that anything they did to stop the girl would only make the situation work.

The girl pushed the piece of glass half and inch more into the girls neck, it was now making a dangerous indention

"I shouldn't have to do anything~" the girl said coldy.

A bead a stress sweat dropped from Toga's hairline.

Suddenly the shard of glass was dropped, the sound of it hitting the ground and shattering giving Toga a sense of relief. The blonde fell to her knees as she held her unharmed throat thankfully.