The Attack

Hope's pov

"They looked at me like I was a stranger!" I cried out, rubbing my face slightly on the soft bed underneath me.

I felt a gentle soft comforting stroke on my head.

"I know you're not a stranger! They'll figure it out too soon!" Eri said happily. I couldn't help but smile at her childish innocence.

"They just need time, Hope. It just surprised them, that's all." A deeper voice said in the background and I nodded my head to the encouraging words.

I was currently in Eri's room, laying on my stomach in her bed which surprisingly fit me very well. The little girl layed on my back as she responded to my dwelling with her own cute comments.

Behind both of us was Mirio who was leaning against the wall listening to me aswell.

When I had first gotten back from school, per All Mights request, I couldn't control my emotions. I felt as if my movements were only limited to wiping my teared filled eyes and my thoughts were limited to the recent scene that just played out in class.

I hadn't stolen the remote but I doubt anyone would believe me besides my closest friends anyway.

I couldn't even close the front door to the dorms as I collapsed on the threshold. I wasn't sure if I was going to be kicked out or have my privileges taken away but I was not looking forward to anything besides wailing around in my own tears.

I assumed the cries alerted whoever was around because I soon heard footsteps getting closer to me. Ofcourse, my eyes were too clouded with sadness to see who it was.

Suddenly I hand was placed on my shoulder and I decided to wipe my eyes and look up at the person.

It was Mirio and beside him was Eri. They both looked concerned and confused.

I had opened my mouth to tell them I was alright but nothing came out. Instead my open mouth started to tremble and a small cry escaped it before I closed it abruptly and looked down, not wanting them to see me have another crying fit.

I heard the door I had left open close behind me.

Suddenly my body was lifted off the ground and I had realized Mirio was carrying me. I was too sad and weak minded at the time to fight it so I let him carry me to his destination while I quietly cried in his arms.

Before I knew it I was placed on a bed and I automatically made myself comfortable and covered my face in the pillows. I soon realized I wasn't in my room and with a quick glance around the adorable room I assumed it was Eri's.

From that point I cried to the two in the room about my situation, telling them what happened, how everyone reacted, and how I felt. It seemed they both had nothing but sympathy for me.

"This was all over that remote...I didn't even take it! I don't know how it ended up in my desk.." I said sadly. I had lifted my head from the pillow and turned on my back. Eri, who was resting on me, moved to the side and layed next to me instead.

I watched as Mirio looked at the ceiling in thought

"Maybe someone framed you" he said, still deep in thought.

I shook my head quickly

"Even though they don't trust me, I still trust my classmates. Im positive no one could have done that. It must have been some sort of accident"

Mirio looked at me with doubt while I stood my ground.

No one would do that to me. My classmates are too good of people to have that even cross their minds. Then again, who ever shouted my last name out must have been a student...and that was classified information.