The Potential

(Longest chapter yet so grab your snacks :3)

(Also double upload bc I missed a day sowwy!!)

Hope's pov

I stepped off of the bus following my other classmates and looked around my surroundings. We were on the bus for about half an hour and I was sleeping through all of it so not only was I not sure on where we were, but I had no idea how we got here.

We all stood in an open field. It looked like it would go on forever, no trees or shrubs and very little grass. It was kind of freaky.

I was surrounded by my classmates, all of them in their costumes, as was I.

Luckily, after recovering from my most recent fight, Mr. Aizawa and All Might told me that they would be putting more trust in me.

Infact, they told me that if I continued on my path. I'll be able to use my quirk again soon!

So coming to school this morning and having my teacher include me in class activities without me begging him was a nice feeling. He even wanted me to change into my costume with the class. So I know I'm going to be incorporated in today somehow.

Video broadcast of me in my costume with the two kids I had saved Thursday was playing everywhere over the weekend. People started to notice me on the streets, some even asked for pictures! I got endless compliments online about every detail about me and it really boosted my self confidence. So now I'm a little more confident in wearing my costume out.

I was knocked out of my train of thought when another bus, similar to ours, pulled up next to us. I didn't seem to be the only one who was interested, as all of my classmates stared at the new vehical aswell.

As the bus stopped and the doors opened, I saw a familiar head of blonde hair pop out first.

"Hey 1-A rejects, has one of you been caught by another villian yet?"

That snobby voice seemed familiar...

When he finally got off of the bus completly I could see his full body and then I realized who he was

He was the boy I had to knock out..

Before he could say another word, his body feel straight to the ground with a thump. As he fell, he revealed the same orange haired girl behind him that I had also seen that day we had an interaction.

She smiled and gave my class a small wave

"Sorry about him!"

She then picked him up and threw him over her shoulder, moving out of the way so the rest of her class could exit the bus

I watched and studied the students that came out of the bus and so did my classmates.

Soon enough the teens were all in their own group as a class, just as we where. That was when Mr. Aizawa and another man who was extremely buff stepped out from the crowd, he must have been the teacher for class 1-B

Behind us stood All Might and the principal. Seeing the princable out at an event like this was odd. Out of my entire time here I had only seen him in his office yet he wants to watch us today.

Just what exactly are we doing?

Everyone went silent as the two teachers stared at both on the classes in front of them.

"You all may be wondering why you're here together. Why the princable is here and what this has to do with showcasing your moves." The buff man said. He shared a glance at Mr. Aizawa and he sighed before deciding to pick up where the other teacher had left off.