The Ability

3rd person pov

The grey haired new student continued her slumber on the edge of the training grounds while her classmates began testing their quirks and special abilities.

They weren't being particularly quiet, infact they were trying too wake her up. After expressing how much she wanted to see everyone's abilities, even standing up to the teacher for it, they all figured the sooner she wakes up the less she'll miss.

Why didn't they just wake her up naturally by calling her name or tapping her on the shoulder earlier?

Well because...

Um..because...

Ignore this plot whole, author~chan is trying to make everything make sense :3

Everyone had their own section in this arena. The most destructive training was done in the very back. The non destructive training was done in the very front and everyone else sort of fell in the mix. Some being directly in the middle while others were closer to the front.

In the very back of the training grounds, Bakugo could be seen testing his agility, jumping from rock to rock while also dodging small ice patches his classmate had left accidently. Once the bombs on his wrist collected enough of his sweat. He pulled one of their pins and pointed his hand downwards realising an explosion that boasted him up extremely high, although his powerful explosion seemed to have been too powerful, as his head hit the ceiling, causing him to come down at an alarming rate.

An ice slide suddenly appeared under him as he slid down. He proceeded topple over and land face first into the ground beneath him. Although his classmate did save him from a nasty injury, he was everything but thankful

"THE NEXT TIME YOU INTERRUPT MY PRACTICE I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS, HALF AND HALF"

passing Bakugo with a slight nod, Todoroki could be seen sliding by on his ice path. After his father, Endeavour, came close to death with his last fight, he finally accepted his left side and started training and mastering it.

The path he once rode on could be seen enveloped in flames before both elements disappear. He glanced behind him to see a familiar green haired boy jumping from rock to rock with noticeable vains surrounding his body.

Deku was working on his precision timing and memorization of his surroundings. To do this he would simply memorize his soon to be path before closing his eyes and trying his hardest to safely maneuver his way around his path without hurting himself.

He was doing well so far, only falling a couple times and receiving small scrapes.

After successfully sticking his landing, Deku opened his eyes to see his classmate, Todoroki merely a few meters away from him.

"Hey Todoroki! Hows training going?" Deku asked, walking a little closer to the boy and putting his hands on his knees to catch his breath

Todoroki turned back to Deku, his normal straight face not changing as he spoke

"Fine, I think Bakugo might be a little-"

"HEY EXTRA, I WAS TALKING TO YOU"

Before both the boys could comprehend what was going on, Bakugo appeared in front of the two.

Deku stepped back in surprise but soon noticed the glare between the two. In order to save his classmate from the onslaught of attacks he could see his childhood friend firing up, Deku quickly grabbed Todoroki's wrist and activated his quirk, running past Bakugo in hopes to get the attention of a teacher.

"GET BACK HERE DEKU!"

Explosions could be heard behind the two boys as Deku gripped the the half and half boys wrist tightly. It seemed as if Todoroki was just going along with this. Not particularly running away but also not particularly staying put. The trio's actions made every classmate they passed stop training and look at them