The Reunion (part two)

3rd person

Mr. Aizawa's eyes widened in surprise as the girl started to run full force towards his students. Before he could do anything, Hope had stepped in front of him and suddenly her twin seemed to stop mid run.

The students sighed in relief.

Number two's eyes looked down at her frozen body before looking back at her sister.

"This is going to be fun~" she said maliciously.

Suddenly she dissappered. Mr. Aizawa and his students looked around in confusion.

Izuku took this opportunity to gently grab Hope's sleeve.

"Let's get you some place safe..." He told the girl softly. Although, it didn't seem like she was listening to him.

Instead Hope closed her eyes and clenched her fists. It looked like she was in deep concentration. The only movement present on the girls body was her hair bellowing in the wind.

Izuku noticed this and took a small step back. He didn't know what was going on, but it seemed like she was trying to focus.

Suddenly, startling everyone around the girl, number two appeared above her. A grin was perched upon her lips and her eyes were filled with evil intent. Her arms and legs were extended fully and looked as if she were preparing to land on top of Hope.

Only a mere second, maybe even less, went by before the girl's attack was stopped as she levitated in mid air once again.

Hope's classmates didn't even have time to react due to how fast everything in front of them happened.

Hope opened her eyes and lifted her head. Even though she had gotten the best of the girl, her eyes were only filled with sadness.

Number two pouted again at her older sister

"You've gotten better at predicting my attacks~"

She let out a fake cry

"Why be so rough? We can finally play again...sister~"

Hopes heart dropped and she fell to her knees at her twins words.

Yes, they never had names for each other, but they used to call each other 'sister' before the numbers. The last time Hope heard that word leave her twins mouth was almost a decade ago. She even had thought the girl had forgotten they were sisters in the first place.

Her classmates noticed her struggle

Suddenly the hold on number two was starting to loosen.

Hope was still on her knees, she was shaking.

Number two smiled sweetly as she began to slowly be able to move her arms again. She was falling down at at agonizing pace and her feet began to finally touch the ground.

Everyone watched as number two bent down in front of Hope and grabbed her cheek lovingly

"You forgive way to easily~"

Mr. Aizawa quickly reached out but was too late.

Number two had tackled Hope, knocking her out of the trance she seemed to be in.

They tumbled back and forth with each other. One getting the upper hand and then loosing it to the other.

Her classmates wanted to stop them, that's correct but there was one problem.

They couldn't tell who was who.

Mr. Aizawa cancelled both of their quirks because of that same fact. He would hate to give a quirk back to the wrong girl.