The Costume

~6 days later (it's a Thursday)~

Hope's pov

"PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GO PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE." I cried out. Staring into the mans eyes. My knees started getting sore from resting on them as I begged.

He looked back at me cold and emotionless and I could tell there was no way I was changing his mind with my crying. I gripped on to the bottom of his shirt for dear life.

My head falling in defeat.

"You're not going on the field trip, Hope" Mr. Aizawa said plainly.

"And let go" he said, pushing my hands off of his clothing.

"BUT PLEASE. ILL BE GOOD I PROMISE"
I begged once more. He looked down at me and I felt my bottom lip starting to tremble.

Here I was. Begging on my knees, litteraly. In front of my teacher while my entire class watched in their seats behind me.

"C'mon teach, she won't do anything" Kirishima said, leaning back in his chair.

I could see Mr. Aizawa gaze shift from me to him

"Call me that one more time and I'm kicking you out of my class."

"Sir, wouldn't letting her leave the campus help you better judge if you can trust her or not" I heard Iida say

"You seem to be the only one who doesn't trust her anyway..." Ashido added

My classmates started to jump in one by one, giving their opinions on my situation and I could see Mr. Aizawa get more aggravated by each one.

"We'll watch her and she won't even be able to use her quirk so she won't be a match for all of us!" I heard Deku said. I gave him a small glare at his statement and he mumbled a quiet 'sorry'

My attention turned back to my teacher who looked beyond pissed.

"Do any of you understand the controversy we would get if someone recognized her with you all? 'new top story: U.A. high school lets dangerous villian hang out with students' It won't matter even if she does do nothing out there! Bringing her with you all is social suicide for all of us until she gets a better reputation."

Each word he said hurt, mostly because I knew it was all true. I slowly stood up, refusing to make eye contact with the man in front of me.

"You're right. I'm sorry for thinking of putting your school in danger..." I turned on my heel and walked back to my desk. My classmates all had shocked expressions, even the ones that normally don't show that kind of emotion.

Once I sat down I put my head in my hands and closed my eyes, listening to the sounds around me

I could hear a chair loudly scratch the ground, like someone stood up quickly.

"What if she wore her costume!"

I could recognize that voice as Tsu and I smiled that she was still fighting, what a true friend

(Okay little plot change. For this story it isn't illegal to wear a costume out without a license, it's only illegal to participate without a license.)

"Thats ille-" the teacher started but was interrupted when someone gasped. I then heard another chair scratch the ground uncomfortably.

"She won't participate! She'll only wear her costume. That way no one can see who she is and she can be with us!"

I heard Deku sound out. Following his statement was silence and I slowly lifted my head to see everyone staring at the teacher for a response while he rubbed his eyes.