Chapter 1

This is my first fanfiction ever.  I hope you enjoy it.  Constructive critisim is encouraged.  All characters belong to Shannon Messenger.  This chapter is in 3rd person POV.

~Addison

"I don't get it!" Sophie exclaimed, "It's been 4 days since Loamnore, shouldn't he be awake by now?"

"He is still showing signs of manifestation" Elwin replied.

Sophie had been in the Healing Center at Foxfire since the battle at Loamnore, with Keefe. She was starting to think he might be, she pushed those thoughts out of her head. She wished he would wake up. She tried yet again asking for him to try to come back. All of a sudden Bullhorn, Elwin's pet banshee, started to scream. Elwin rushed in and started snapping his fingers, surrounding Keefe with different colors of the rainbow, and forcing elixirs down his throat.

Keefe pull through the pain Sophie transmitted.

Bullhorn finally stopped screaming and scurried back to his favorite place under Elwin's desk. Elwin stepped back.

"Well he's okay now I just gave him a small sedative"

"Thank you"

"Anytime for the second most frequent patient"

"How long will the sedative last?"

"About 7 hours"

The door opened and Edaline walked in,

"Sophie why don't you come home for a bit and get some new clothes on take a shower take a nap and then come back in a little bit let's say two or three hours. I made Mallowmelt" Edaline asked.

" Okay" Sophie replied, " Elwin I'll see you in two or three hours"

" I'll be here, just relax and I'll take great care of Keefe," Elwin answered

Sophie and Edaline grabbed hands and lept home.

Ok this chapter is very short.  The next one will be longer and it will come out very soon.  Well thanks for reading.

~Addison