Chapter 3: First Term Final Exams

{Edited}

(Y/n's POV)

It's been a week since the Rescue training and that morning was just the same as every other, wake up, get dressed, wake up Riku, then go down stairs for breakfast.

"So what's on the menu today master chef." I ask while walking down down the stairs, Riku following only a few feet behind me.

"Waffles."

"That's great we can stay up late, swapping manly stories and in the morning, I'm making waffles!" I say while giving the best Donkey impression. While at the same time, sitting down dramatically.

Uncle looked up from the bowl of waffle mix and stared right at the wall. "Nooo, I should have said that last night, now I've lost the chance!" He said, felling disappointed in himself, because he loved the Shrek movie. Riku was laughing so hard, I was worried he'd choke on his drink.

Once things calmed down, me and Riku left for school. Once I got there, there was hardly anyone so I jumped to the conclusion that I was earlier than normal. It was just me and Todoroki...B, E, A, utiful. I didn't try to talk to him, I just sat down in my seat and started reading my book, like the quiet socially awkward person I was. When I remembered this morning I couldn't stop myself for chuckling a little bit.

"What's so funny?" Todoroki asked.

'Dang it, there goes the quiet time I loved.' "O-Oh it's nothing! This morning I was just annoying my uncle." For some reason he didn't say anything after that and looked down at his desk. We stayed silent as others started showing up. Some time after the bell rang Aizawa finally showed up.

"Alright class, today is the physical part of your exams, it will start in an hour so I suggest that you warm up until then. Your pairings will be,"

Kirishima, Eijiro + (L/n), (Y/n) |VS.| Cementos

'Double dang it! It's not 1 on 1 any more, I'll just work with him so I can pass, remember...Don't make any friends.' I scolded myself before reading the rest of the list.

Bakugou, Katsuki + Midoriya, Izuku |VS.| All Might

Asui, Tsuyu + Tokoyami, Fumikage |VS.| Ectoplasm

Iida, Tenya + Oojiro, Mashirao |VS.| Power Loader

Todoroki, Shoto + Yaoyorozu, Momo |VS. |Eraser Head

Uraraka, Ochaco + Aoyama, Yuuga |VS.| Thirteen

Kaminari, Denki + Ashido, Mina |VS.| Principal Nezu

Koda, Koji + Jirou, Kyouka |VS.| President Mic

Hagakure, Tooru + Shouji, Mezu |VS.| Snipe

Sero, Hanta + Sato Rikido |VS.| Midnight

[Creator: Keep in mind that you are basically replacing Mineta so he won't be the one fighting with Sero]

                            | Time Skip |

(Third person POV)

"HEY (Y/n)!" Kirishima says while running up to said girl from the direction of the changing room. "We should probably make a plan before fighting a pro hero?" He suggests while slowing down his run to walk next to her.

"Yeah that's a good idea." (Y/n) thinks for just a moment before coming up with something. "Cement has some minerals from dirt in it right?

"Uhh yeah, It does?" Kirishima responded with a raised brow of confusion.