Chapter 4: Time for a Break

(Y/n's) POV

Ever since the Exams there has been a lot of awkward tension between you and Todoroki. You try not to talk to him, but you could tell that he was wondering about the dream you had. You were thinking of doing some training when you got home until Hagakure came up with a proposal that caught your attention.

"Do you wanna meet up at the school pool over summer vacation?"

"Yeah, if we're using the school pool then I'm sure the teacher will give us permission."

'Maybe I can join them, while I'm there I can practice on my quirk.' You stand out of your seat and begin to walk over to the group of girls. "Hey Uraraka?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Do you mind if I tag along? This could be a good chance for my to work on my quirk."

"Yeah, of course you can tag along!"

"Really? Thank you."

"No problem!"

                         | Time Skip |

'Hmm I haven't bought a swim suit for a long time, I'll just wear my school swimsuit. I don't want to show a lot of skin anyways.' You finally got ready to go and you were the first one to show up. 'Huh I guess they aren't here yet, I'll just wait for others to show up.' Since no one was in the pool you decided to practice and picked up all of the water in the pool. When Uraraka showed up, you immediately put the water back in. But not before she saw you.

"Wow, that was so cool (Y/n)!!"

"On uh, it was nothing." You scratch the back of your neck and look to the side utterly embarrassed. Not many people give you compliments except your family.

Others started to show up and you begin stretching with the other girls. Once everyone was stretched you decided to walk over to the corner of the pool instead of sitting in the shade with everyone else and started to practice your quirk. You only took enough water to look like you were holding a bowling ball. You begin to practice making weapons, controlling multiple water bubbles, and other skills.

You were so focused that you didn't notice two eyes watching you for a while. 'Shoot' You think. As the others noticed but quickly went back to their conversations. However someone was watching and couldn't take their eyes off of you. The boys decided to do a race, but you chose not to watch until it was Todoroki's turn.

Instead, you focused your attention on the race and not the ball of water in your hands. He finished quickly, getting first, but the world felt like it was moving in slow motion. He looked so elegant, gliding on the ice. Your attention finally broke away when the water you where controlling popped like a water balloon. 'Dang it, don't distract yourself with others, (Y/n) just focus on growing your quirk.' You went back to controlling your quirk and decided not to watch the last round of the race while you attempted to freeze the water that was in your hands, you where startled by a loud splash. All three boys who were about to race, were suddenly in the water and Aizawa was standing at the door.

"Your pool use time has now ended. Hurry up and go home."

While others were trying to convince him to give them more time you go to get your things. While you walk past the three boys you didn't say anything and instead lifted the side of the pool up and gently placed them on the ledge next to it.

"I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP, YOU DAMN EXTRA!!!"

"I didn't do it for you, I need to get practice in and I'm using every second of my time here." You look back at him with a blank expression on your face and collected your things. You had no problem with leaving, since you wanted to go home and work on the other aspects of your quirk. When you got home Riku was asking questions about your day. Especially about Todoroki, you caught onto what he was doing and decided to play this little game of his.

"So how was your pool day?"

"It was fun I got a lot of training in while the boys had a race."

"So you got to see Todoroki with his shirt off?"

'I see what your doing now, well two can play at this game!' "Oh yeah he has some rock hard abs." You say with a big gritty smile on your face.

"Really?" He says with a wide grin on his face, "Any other details on today?"

"Well the whole class was there so it was just a sea of hot dudes."

"I'm sure you enjoyed the view."

You were at the bottom of the stairs and Riku could only see your head. "No." Your expression turned into an angry, and annoyed look in an instant. Then before he could ask anymore questions you ran upstairs to your room.

Thankfully your uncle wasn't home from work yet. If he was home, and heard that conversation. He would delete every boy name out of your contact and forbid you from saying hi to anyone in class. That night you practiced on your fire, since it was the hardest to control. It was the most difficult because instead of using and growing on something that was there, you had to create it. Then you ate and went to sleep, you were too tired to laugh and your cousin and uncle.

[Creator: if you are enjoying this story then please comment!]