Chapter 5: Quirk Training Camp, part 1

(Todo's POV)

Today is the day where we go to the Training Camp. Everyone was talking to their friends while (Y/n) was by herself. Even I was talking to Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida.'She keeps pushing people away, I wonder why? Maybe it has something to do with her sleep talking?'

"What are you looking at?"

"Huh, sorry could you repeat that Uraraka?"

"Are you looking at (Y/n)?"

"Possibly." He broke eye contact with Uraraka 'Why am I embarrassed to admit that I was looking at (Y/n)?' Some pink was starting to rise in his cheeks.

"Midoriya look he's blushing!" Uraraka said while shaking Midoriya by the arm. Suddenly Iida was standing in front of the bus.

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!" He didn't hear Iida then suddenly another voice came from behind him.

"It's time to get on the bus." It's (Y/n), while I was distracted, neither of us noticed that Uraraka and Mina were taking pictures.

(Y/n's) POV

You made your way onto the bus and claimed the window seat. While you put in your earbuds and selected the music you wanted to listed to, you heard some small chatter close to you. You didn't think much of it and felt someone sit down next to you. You look over and saw Todoroki siting next to you. He didn't look at you and he wasn't in the right seat, but it looked like Iida, nor the others minded it. The bus started to move and everyone was talking to each other while you just stared out the window. Until you felt a slight tap on your shoulder. Apparently Todoroki was trying to get your attention. "Oh sorry." You say while taking the earbuds out, and giving him your undivided attention.

"I wanted to ask you some questions, I thought that this would be a good time to ask them."

"Oh, ok, I'll try to answer as many as I can." A little surprised by what just you said, because you knew what he was going ask. He was gonna ask about the sleep talking, and you said you were going to answer his questions.

"How is your family?"

You look at him shocked, you thought he was gonna ask about the elephant in the room. But he went with something, so, normal.

"Why do you seem shocked?"

"Oh, I just thought you were going to ask about the sleep talking thing first. I guess I was wrong." You say while scratching you head. "Well my mom was a hero and died on a mission. While my dad travels all over the world for his job. He couldn't bring me because of my education. Now I live with my uncle and cousin."

"I see, I'm very sorry about what happened to your mom."

"It's ok she died the way she wanted, protecting others."

"Next question."

He continued to ask you, some normal questions like, family, how I got into UA, where I came from. All of them, I felt comfortable answering, until the personal questions I was scared to answer.

"Why do you stay away from people? Is it connected to the sleep talking?"

"Uhh I, uhh." While you were trying to find some way out of the question a miracle happened. The bus stoped and people started standing up to get off. 'This is the perfect excuse!' "We should probably get off and stretch our legs with the others."

"Yeah probably a good idea but when we get back on the bus you are going to answer that question."

'Yes I got away for the time being.' You and Todoroki get off the bus to walk around. Again you were alone and didn't talk to the others. Todoroki followed you with his eyes until Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida walk up to him. 'It's so nice out here, the air is so fresh.' Your thoughts were interrupted but the loud voices of two women.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

Both: "Wild, Wild...Pussycats!"

Their, up beat energy made you want to zone out and pick up on only the important details. People started to turn back towards the bus. Instead of following the others you listen to the rest of what the Pussycats had to say.

"It's 9:30 a.m. right now. If you're fast, maybe around noon?"

People couldn't believe it and started running for the bus. You didn't know what they thought when they joined, because you knew. That once you walk through 1-A's doors, you would be pushed to your limit.

"Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!"

You start walking towards the edge of the cliff knowing that they weren't going to let the hero's in training of that easily. Of course you were caught in the mud slide with everyone else. But before you hit the ground you used the mud to make a cushion. You only caught the important information again. 'So we have to get to the camp before 12:30, and we are free to use our quirks however we want. Sounds almost too easy, they must have something else planned.' You think while brushing the mud off. 'What are you doing, you can wash your cloths later, RUN!' You begin running while others where still trying to get up.

(Todo's POV)

'Huh where did (Y/n) go? She was here just a moment ago?'

*RAAWWWRRRRR!!!*

"Did that come from the forest!?!" Everyone says, now sacred to go further. 'Wait, (Y/n) isn't here, there was a loud roar in the forest. Oh no!'

"Wait guys, where's (Y/n)?!" Kirishima asks. Everyone looked around them for a second, then went sprinting into the forest.

     | Meanwhile with you in the forest |

(Y/n's) POV

Once in the woods, mud creatures try to stop you. 'I knew it wasn't gonna be a simple race against time!' Flames come shooting out of your hands, cranking the heat to 1,400 degrees. After only a few seconds you could hit the creature and it crumbled into dust. 'Good thing I practiced my fire this whole week.'

You continue running, but after defeating six mud creatures you begin to feel blood running down your chin. 'Damn it, I'm nowhere near the end yet.Guess I'll try to sneak around them for the time being.' For a while you successfully sneak past a lot of the monsters. Towards the end you had to fight a few more that you couldn't sneak around. You got to the finish first but continued running, past the clearing.

You run behind a large tree and started coughing up blood, a lot of it. You were worrying because the world around you started to spin. You leaned against the tree for a while. Eventually you stoped coughing up blood, and the spinning slowly stoped. When you could walk strait, you wiped your mouth and walked into the building to get lunch. The people there were surprised to see you there so early. An hour and thirty minutes go by until the rest of the class shows up. You where sitting outside relaxing while everyone else looked beat up.  

"When did you get here?!" Kirishima asked, surprised that you hardly had a scratch on you.

"I got here, around an hour and thirty minutes ago."

Everyone: "WHAT?!?"

"How did you finish so fast?" Hagakure asked.

"Well after turning a few creatures into dust I tried to sneak around a lot of them, surprisingly it worked, up until the end." The others couldn't think of anything to say. Until the Pussycats broke the silence and congratulated everyone.

At the end of the day the Pussycats made dinner for everyone. Although not gonna lie you missed your uncles cooking. Theirs wasn't bad, but it couldn't beat having the head chef of a very famous restaurant living under the same roof as you. Then having a nice bath at the end of the day it was almost perfect. Almost, it didn't feel normal to not talk to anyone at this time of night. Normally you would be laughing and having a great time. Being the loud and sarcastic person that no one else saw, or even knew about. That night you went to sleep earlier than normal. Having a feeling that tomorrow, you will need all the energy you can get.

[Creator: Not gonna lie, it felt weird to start off with a different characters POV. If you like this story then please comment!]