Chapter 8: Time for Dorms

(Y/n's) POV

It's been a few days since the All Might incident. And the school has made a decision to start dorms for the students. Your uncle hasn't said a word about it, and you couldn't tell how he felt. When All Might and Aizawa came to your house you had no clue what your uncle was going to say.

"Hello, we are here to receive your answer for the dorms."

"I know...And I will not let her live in the dorm."

"B-but uncle-"

"I'm aware that the dorms will probably be a safer environment for everyone in this household. But I won't let her go until the teachers know the exact situation with her quirk."

"Yes, we know that she gets extremely tired when-"

"That's not true." You say while looking down at the ground. "My quirk is much more severe than that...When I over use my quirk...I actually spit up blood. I didn't tell anyone this, not even the principal. Because knowing that someone else has to take care of me, it just doesn't feel right. I should be the one protecting people, not the other way around. Besides when someone knows I'm overusing it, they try to stop me, and when they try to stop me...I hurt them."

Silence fills the room and then uncle breaks it by saying.

"Now I will allow her to stay at the dorms." Your uncle looks at your confused face and continues. "I just wanted to make sure that the ones taking care of you know how to when I'm not there."

"Really, thank you uncle!" You then proceed to give him a big hug. Eventually All Might and Mr. Aizawa leave and you go pack some stuff.

"She knows that she doesn't have to go for a few days, right?" Riku says

Three days later you and the rest of class 1-A meet outside of the new dorms. Mr. Aizawa then singles out Kirishima, Momo, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida then continues to say that.

"I would have expelled everyone except for Bakugou, Jiro, and Hagakure. Of course the five that went but also the twelve who knew but didn't stop them betrayed our trust, no matter the reason. That is all. Now we're going inside. Let's have some energy!"

'No, wait how are we supposed to right now?' Everyone thought

| Time Skip |

Once everyone got done with designing their rooms. The girls came up with a proposal.

"Want to have a room presentation contest?!" You thought it might be fun so you decided to join in. After seeing the boys rooms, they decided to turn it into a contest. After including the girls rooms into the equation, and viewing a few. It was time to present your room.

"I guess it's my turn."

The walls where almost white with one a dark (your favorite color) wall. Your bed was against the darker colored wall. Your bed looked like a bunk bed. But instead of another bed above that there were just cabinets. Next to that was a small desk with a gaming chair, three computers on it, and an L.E.D keyboard. Obviously, you where a gamer girl. Then on the opposite side of the room was a book self. You had a few game and anime posters around the room. Finally, there was a square rug in the middle that had a very intricate design.

"Very gamer girly." Uraraka studied. "I can't help but get an American vibe from this."

"Well I did move from America so this is just what I know."

"Cool!"

You continue to judge the others rooms and in the end. Sato won, you couldn't lie that you voted for his because of the free cake. You then went to sleep trying to get used to the new room smell. 'This is going to be interesting.'

[Creator: dang it, I can't write funny family moments anymore! If you like this then please comment.]