11. Teenage Romance

A/N- I wanted to start by thanking you all for your endless support! It really means the world to me!

I've officially finished the writing process for this story! There are a total of 18 chapters, so 7 more after this and I will be releasing them soon!

Also I just wanted to warn- this chapter involves smut! I know when I was reading through the tiktok comments or even some of the comments on here, people were talking about how much they loved how "pure" the story was. If you want it to stay pure in your head, just skip the last part please! Obviously, in a relationship at the characters ages, its bound to happen. I think its a really important part in their relationship so I wanted to include it. I feel like it shows how healthy their relationship is and how personal of a step it was. To be honest, if you've read other stories that have involved smut, you'll probably be disappointed cause it doesn't get down and dirty like other stories do. I literally can't write smut to save my life so I kinda skimmed over it.

I also just wanted to add that if you ever read a line that has words italicized like this, i'm trying to say when I read it in my head- I hear it different. Like a change in tone or pitch, or sometimes even just drug out more. So when I read what the hell are you doing, its like one quick sentence, but when I read what the hell are you doing, their voice is raised from the one word. Basically if its slanted, its being emphasized but I use it a lot so I wanted to explain!

Anyways! I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you all think!

-B

-----------

Two Months Later

You were sitting on your couch, petting Nova, when you heard a knock on your door. You were pretty sure you knew who it was and just the idea of it being him made happiness flood through your veins. You weren't sure quite why he knocked. He had a key.

But even still, you jumped off the couch, scaring poor Nova in the process. You apologized quickly before running to the door. You turned the knob and swung it open to be greeted by the same smile you were all the time, but it still never failed to make you smile too.

"Hey, Beautiful," Spence spit out.

Every time you saw him, you couldn't control your smile. It felt like you were living a teenage romance. He made you smile more than anything in the world. You never used to laugh but now that you're around him, you couldn't stop. It felt like the movies where the guy would throw rocks at your window to get your attention so you could sneak out together. It was like that type of romance.

Spencer was holding takeout in his hands and he held it out to you. You grabbed it from his hands and skipped into your kitchen to get plates.

It was normal at this point for him to come over to your apartment. He would stay over most of the time. You spent some time at his house but you hated leaving Nova alone longer then you had to. She was already alone on cases aside from your neighbor's daughter you paid to feed her. Plus, Spencer hated knowing Nova was all alone when you were at his place, so he was almost always staying at yours. He truly was warming up to Nova. He hated to admit it, but he did like her.

When you set the plates down on the counter, you looked up at Spencer who had taken a seat on one of the bar stools. "So, what is it tonight?"

"Well, I got Chinese," he said as he pulled the rice container out the bag.

"Ooo, that sounds good!" You said as you walked back to the counter with forks in hands. "But what I mean was what did I do to deserve you stopping over this time?"