19. Happily Ever After

A/N- Here yall are. You really wanted this last chapter. I'm so happy with the reaction i've gotten thus far with this story so I wanted to give you your one last chapter. I hope it ties together the loose strings and makes you do nothing but smile!

Please let me know what requests you have. Writing has been growing on me but it took me months to come up with this plot line so I would need a plot line to build off of lol

Anyways, thank you for the endless support! Don't forget to support The Walls Between Us.

This isn't goodbye, just a see ya later. Love ya!

-B

——————-

"Can I take this stupid blindfold off yet?" you said reaching up for your face.

You were sitting in the passenger seat of Spencer's car. You had no clue where you were going, he just told you to put on clothes and get in. You couldn't see anything, just the dark underside of the blindfold covering your eyes.

"No, you cannot," Spencer reached over and lowered your hands back to your lap.

"Why not?" you were practically pouting.

You didn't like surprises.

"It's not for much longer," You could hear the car switch from a paved road to a gravel one. "Just be patient."

"Fine."

You were listening to every sound around you. When one sense is limited, your others became heightened.

You could hear the rocks under the tires. You could feel the car turning left. You just wanted to see where you were going.

Finally, you felt the car stop.

"Oh, thank god," you let out a sigh.

"Well you're no fun."

You heard his door shut. Did he really just leave you here?

But next you heard your door open and you felt a hand reach for yours. He helped you out of the car, holding your hand as you got your feet underneath you.

Then he started carefully stepping backwards, leading each step you took.

"Spence, where are we going?" you asked as you continued to follow him.

You could tell he had a smile on his face. "Just wait. We're almost there."

You rolled your eyes under your blindfold and let out a scoff. Even through all your annoyed actions and body languages, Spencer could tell you were just as excited as he was.

You finally felt him stop your movements, "Okay, right here."

You felt his hands leave yours, "Spence, where are you going?"

"Just give me a second. Stay there," you heard him take steps away from you. "And don't take off your blindfold."

You stood trying to regain your balance. Not being able to see really messed with your equilibrium.

"Okay." You heard Spencer rub his hands against his pants. You heard a couple more crunches of the grass before you heard him say, "you can open your eyes."

You reached to pull his purple tie off your head. You held your eyes shut as you lifted it off.

Finally, you slowly opened them.

The first thing you noticed was the huge oak tree to your right and the tire swing hanging off the branch.

Next your eyes followed the rose petals following the strip of grass that was cut shorter than the rest.