....Real Deal

Next Day
After School
   Jake's P.O.V
I walk out of my room, "Mom? Are you home?" I walk into her room. "Hey, Jake" She smiled. "You care about me and my brother right?" I ask, cringing a bit, what kind of son asks that to their mom?! She frowned slightly, "Duh!". "A-and.. What if one of us wa-" There was a loud bang downstairs. I turned to see my mom's expression, and she sure heard it too. We both rushed downstairs.
   And,
We see..
My brother, Matthew, struggling to keep himself on his feet. "MATTHEW?!" I rush over to him. "Oh my God..!" Mom ran after me.  "I-I'm fi-fine.." He tried to smile, but failed. Due to all the bruises. "No you're not!!What happened?!" My mom asked worried. "Some.. Pe-people.. Tr..tried to b-beat me u-up.." He said, clearly in pain. I froze, "Your brother will pay for it.". "Tried to?! They clearly did!!" My mom said, "Come on, let's get you cleaned up" She went over to him and grabbed his arm and wrapped around her shoulders. "Well? Are you just gonna stand there?!". "N-no.." I went over to them.
-
I run up to my room, "They weren't joking.." I sat on my bed. "M..maybe it was just a coincidence?" My phone buzzed. My hands shaking as I took out of my pocket. "Unknown"
-
Unknown: That, my friend, was a warning.
-
I almost threw my phone across the room. "God! What the hell is wrong with this person?!"
-
Me: Leave me alone! Please?!
Unknown: Do what I told you to.
Me: ...
Unknown: Need us to kill your brother?
Me: no.. I-I'll do it.. I'll end our friendship..
Unknown: Good!!
Unknown: Bye.
Blocked By Unknown
I couldn't believe this.. I.. I don't wanna hurt Aiden! But.. If I don't.. Matthew will pay for it.. "FUCK!! WHY HIM?! WHY NOT ME?!" I felt a tear slip down my cheek, followed by a lot more.
"Why?"
"Just why?"