"Good-bye"

-Jake's P.O.V
I walked out of the bathroom feeling extremely guilty. "It's for the best.." I repeated. "Eh? What was that?" Mike stopped walking to look at me. Bill and Axel stopped as well. "Eh! Uh! N-nothing!" I blurted out. "Psst Mike!" Axel whispered. I am guessing so I wouldn't hear, but I did. And I am pretty sure Mike and Bill realised. They gave each other a look, I clenched my fists and tensed up, I have no clue what they want. "Later, okay?" Bill walked next to Axel. "Dumbass" Mike mumbled, "Anyways, Jake,". "Yes?" I calmed down. "You're gonna join the football team, right?" He asked. "Uh.. Yeah" I said. "I didn't want to.. But I felt like I had to.."
               .         .        .
"Besides, I should try to restart... As if I never met Aiden.. Right?". "Great!" Mike exclaimed.
-After School
Mike, Bill and Axel had all gone ahead. I told them there was something I needed to do, and well I guess there was, it just wasn't academic. Honestly, I just wanted to apologize to Aiden. But I don't even know if that's the right thing to do.  "Should I just leave him alone like he said to?.." I shook my head, "No." I walk to the back of the school hoping to see aiden there. And yes, he was.
   "Aiden!" I yelled running over to him. "Shit.." I heard him mumble. "What do you want, Jake?" He asked not looking at me. "Can we tal-". "What if we don't?" He asked. "Huh?!" I took a step back. "You've done your damage! What else do you want from me?!" He turned to me. His left eye still dark purple, bruises everywhere. He was also crying, which made me wanna cry as well! "I-". "If.. If there's anything left from our friendship.." He started "D-do me a favor.." More tears slipped down his face, "Le-leave me alone! A-and if.. If you ever loved me.. Even just as a fr.. Friend.. You won't cause me any more pain.. Than.. Than you already did.." He looked down and took a deep breath.
   "A-aiden.." I took a step closer to him. "I thought you were different, Jake!" He looked up at me. My eyes widened, "His words.." I felt like a thousand of knives were stabbed into my heart. "Tu-turns out.. You're just like everyone else at this fucking school!" He yelled. My eyes began to fill with tears. "G-go! I-I don't wanna see your damn face again!" He looked down. I stood there in shock, "Ai-". He sobbed, "STOP!! I SAID- I SAID LEAVE!!" He yelled. "Aiden!" I said, a tear slipped down my face, "Just listen-". "NO, DON'T!!" He yelled, "Don't.. Don't say anything..". I stared at him, I couldn't believe what was happening to me. To us!
   "Don't speak to me ever again..!" He said in a more soft tone. "Or.. Or I'll just run right back to you.." He said as he stepped closer to me. "You would make me run back to you.." He cupped my face in his hands. My cheeks heating up by his touch, "And.. I don't want to.." He sighed. "Aiden.." I started. "Shut up!! I said don't say anything!" He cried. I felt more tears slip down my cheeks. "I don't want you to say anything.." He looked down. I tried to look away, but couldn't. "If.. If any more words come out of your mouth.. I.. I won't have the strength to say no.." He said, softly caressing my bottom lip with his thumb. I closed my eyes, "If you're going to yell at me, then do it now". I got ready for him to tell me to go die, or yell at me again. But, no. Instead, I felt soft warm lips on mine. I was shocked, "DID HE REALLY JUST KISS ME?!" I didn't care anymore. I kissed back. ".." He pulled away with a small sad smile, "Thanks for letting me do that". I froze. "I.. I love you.. Remember that, okay?" He smiled. I let out a sob, "DON'T!!" He said "Don't waste any more of your tears on me!" He said. I looked down. "Jake.. I-" I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. "J-Jake!" He said. I began to cry more.
   "Jake! Stop!" He pushed me away. "I don't want you to do this.. I don't want you to do this to me!" He cried. "I've already fallen in love with you! Don't make it harder to say goodbye!" He said, the last part barely above a whisper. "Don't speak to me again..." He said and walked away. "Bye.. I love you"
   I dropped to ground and just cried, "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?! WHY?! Why didn't I apologize?! Dammit!!"

"I love you too..."