........Betrayed

Aiden nervously opened his eyes, he saw someone walking by. He felt a bit of hope. Surely this person was nice enough to help him, right?-
   "Yo! Jake! Come here!"

Mike yelled. Aiden froze, "J-jake?! There's no way in hell Jake will agree to this!! Right?!?!?". Jake stopped walking, "No- I-I". "Come on, dude!" Bill said walking over to Jake and pulling him to where Aiden stood. "Anything you wanna say to the guy?" Axel crossed his arms. Jake stood in front of Aiden, frozen in place. He didn't want to do this. He wanted to hug Aiden, and apologize, but he couldn't.. Right? Aiden stared at Jake for a bit, Jake knew him better than anyone else!  And there's lots of stuff to say about him! (Negative, of course-)
   "Well? Aren't you going to, at least, point out that he's a fucking faggot? And tried to kiss you?!" Mike asked crossing his arms. ".. R..right.." Jake blinked to get out of his thoughts. Aiden closed his eyes again, expecting the worst. And..

"Weren't you ever taught anything about the bible?" Jake started, "Men are supposed to like women!". Aiden tensed up, "Don't cry.. Don't cry..". "Oh! Of course not! No one in your family is ever there for you!" Jake practically yelled. "I mean, your family is messed up in so many levels! Your dad just goes out and cheats on your mom. Most of the time, your mom is passed out drunk! You never get any attention!" Jake said. Aiden looked down, "Why is he acting like this?!" He thought as a tear rolled down his cheek onto the floor. "Shitshitshit!!!" He wiped his tears away trying not to let anymore fall. "Oh! And your sister-". "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!" Aiden yelled through tears.
   Jake's eyes widened, "WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID I DO THAT?!". Aiden ran away. Axel was about to run after him (to keep bothering him and stuff) but Bill stopped him. "Man! That was great!" Mike wrapped his arm around Jake's shoulders. "It didn't feel great.." Jake rolled his eyes. "The others are waiting, we should go." Bill said. "Yeah, Let's go" Mike said to Jake. Jake shook his head, "I'll catch up with you later, okay?". "Alright, man" They all walked away. Jake sighed and went to the bathroom.