"A promise is a promise."

(Hey hey heyy! Suicidal thoughts- Trigger Warning? Anyways, don't read if this is triggering, okay?)

-Aiden's P.O.V
From the corner of my eye, I could Jake. On the floor. Crying. I couldn't turn back, though. He.. It's his fault this happened to us!
.
.
.
Right?
.
.
.
"I love you, too.."
.
.
.
My eyes widened and I just stopped walking. "I.. I wasn't supposed to hear that.. I.. I'll pretend that never happened." I kept walking, just like nothing had happened. But, something did happen. Not just one thing..

He told me he loved me.
"Maybe in a friend way.!"
I kissed him.
"Dammit.. It was too tempting.."
He kissed me back.
"..."

I shook my head dismissing my thoughts, "So stupid.." I ran back home. (Once he couldn't see).
--
"A-Aiden?" Lizzy walked into my room "A.. Awre you okay?" She asked. "Huh?" I blinked in confusion, "oh, yeah, of course" I lied. "You were spacing out, by the way.." She crossed her arms. "I'm sorry" I looked down. "Uh- w-we don't ha-have to play if-" "-Hey, Lizzy..?" I cut her off. "Will you excuse me.. For a bit?" I look at her. She smiled and nodded. I got up and walked out of her room to my own and locked the door behind me.
   "What the hell's wrong with me?!" I sat down and leaned against the door. "I.. I can't with this dumb shit.." I pull my knees close to me and cry. ".." I look over to my left. I smiled a bit. "It's fine for just once, right?" I sat up and stretch over to get it. (It's a razor blade btw- lol -i probably didn't need to clarify but-) "AIDEN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The memory of my sister's voice stopped me. "YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!! Don't ruin it by doing this!" The memory began re-playing in my head, I leaned back against the door.

   "I know it's hard! But, please!" She said. "..." I didn't look at her. I was too ashamed. I felt so stupid. Weak. Pathetic. Useless. "Listen here!" She grabbed my arm, "If not for mom, nor dad, nor me-" I look up at her, my vision blurry from all the tears. "Then for Lizzy!" She smiled sadly and placed her free hand on her stomach. I couldn't speak. I just hugged her. "I'm- I'M SORRY!!" I repeated my tears soaking through her shirt. "Aiden.." She spoke, in her sweet n' soft voice. I sniffed, "Y-yeah.?". "Promise me.." She grabbed my wrists, "you'll never do this again! EVER!!" she said tears streaming down her face onto the floor. "I promise!" I said. ".. You promise me as well, Leah!" I wiped a couple of my own tears. "Yes.. Yes Aiden.. I promise.."

   I stared at the ceiling, "A promise I made about four years back.." A couple more tears slipped down my face onto my shirt, "And here I am.. About to break it.." I tried to hold back my sobs as hard as I could.

   "Don't worry, Aiden, Lizzy will be with her mother forever.."

I shook my head, "you broke that promise.." I took a deep and shaky breath. "A promise is a promise, Leah.."
.
.
.