.........Replaced

Aiden's P.O.V
"Jerk!! How could he say all that stuff?!" I thought walking out of the bathroom to the cafeteria. "I mean, even if he hated me, there was no reason to say all that!!" I walked into the cafeteria, as usual, it was loud. Very loud. Everyone was in their groups chatting and laughing. And then.. There was me, a loner. Well, now loner. I used to always hang out with Jake, and I was never really alone. Until now...
   "We're back!" Someone shouted from the other side of the cafeteria, despite all the noise, I was still able to hear it. For some reason. I look over, my eyes widened, and froze.
   As usual, Mike walked to his table with Bill and Axel following behind him. Except now.. Jake was with them. "Such a jerk!! Had he really replaced me for.. Well those people?!" My vision began getting blurry from all the tears in my eyes, but I clearly know what I saw next. And I will never forget it. A girl approached Jake and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "Wait- who even is she?-"

She
Kissed
Him.

She kissed Jake.

I couldn't believe it. The anger and jealousy boiling up in my chest, "Fuck you!!" I cursed under my breath and ran out of there.  People stared at me while I ran off, but I don't even care. I honestly just want this nightmare to end..