......"The Broken Family"

Jake's P.O.V (still-)
"Wh-what?!" He backed up. "I-I.." I wanted to explain but I couldn't. "Is it because I'm gay?!" He crossed his arms. ".." I looked down, "N-". "What the hell?! I thought maybe you'd support me at least!" He said. "A-aiden..-". "I thought our friendship was something you couldn't throw away for something as simple as sexuality!" He cut me off. I sighed. "You know what? Fuck you." He walked out of the bathroom. I couldn't help it anymore, I burst into tears. "What the hell?! This can't be happening.."
--After School
Aiden's P.O.V
"Ugh!!" I toss my bag onto my bed. "A-Aiden?" Lizzy walked next to me. ".. I-I'm not feeling well.." I say and push her out of my room in a slightly polite way. "I can't believe what Jake did to me.." I sigh.
-
I heard a loud door slam, and instantly knew, my dad's home. Of course, Lizzy, being the young, naive girl she is, ran out of her room to say hi to him. I, not wanting Lizzy to be hurt (again), ran after her.
  "Hello!" She looked up at him. He rolled his eyes and just kept walking. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. No one would help me out. "I really wish Leah were here..". "Come on, Lizzy.." I pull her over to me. "Your mom?" My dad looked at me. "Th-there!" I pointed behind him. "Geez, even that got me nervous!". He clicked his tongue, "When will you learn?" He turned to my, unconscious, drunken, mom. "Co-come on, Lizzy" I take her hand and begin walking to her room. She followed behind me. "A-Aiden?" She sat down on her bed. "Yeah?" I sat next to her. "Th-that's not my r-r-weal mom, is she?" She struggled. I froze, "Wh-why do you ask?". "I can't tell her the truth!! It's traumatizing!!". "We-well.. I overheard- herw.. And d-dad ar-arguing.." She said. "I-" I looked down. "A-aiden?" She looked up at me.  "N..no.. She's not.." I sigh. "Wh-who is it then..?" She asked. I stayed silent, "why am I even telling her this?!". ".. Her name's Leah..". "Do- do we know her?" She asked. "My sister.." I got up. "Who's my dad?" She asked. I bit my lip, "Aaron Adams.. My dad.."