Police

"No! Stop!"

Someone grabbed me, wrapping their arms around my waist and pulling me back to safety.

"L-Let me go!!" I squirmed around in their arms trying to get out of their grasp.

"I'm not letting you go, Aiden!" They sobbed.

"D-do I know you..?" I looked down at the person's hands around me. I bit my lip and slowly turned my head and peeked at them from over my shoulder. I couldn't really see, because they were burying their face in the back of my neck, but..

They had dark hair.

That same color he did..

"Jake?!" I finally let out a sob.

"I'm sorry!" He hugged tighter.

I bit my lip, I could taste a bit of salty tear drops too.. "F-for..?" I asked. Even though, I have a pretty good idea of why he's sorry.

"I should've told you!"  He looked up at me. His eyes all red. Probably had been crying before this, but why? Cheeks were a light shade of pink, and his hair was soaked by the rain.

"T-told me what..?"

He took his arms off me and wiped his tears away with the sleeve of his sweater, and sniffed, "F-follow me.. Okay..?"

Not gonna lie.. I kinda missed his touch..

-

"Where are we going?" I ask fiddling with the sleeve of the sweater Jake gave me.

"I-I.. I'll ex-explain everything later.." He shook his head again and sniffed.

"Okay.." I looked down.

A few minutes later and we were standing outside a police station. I look over at Jake with a puzzled look.

"Come on.." He walked inside.  I followed. "Sit down.."

I nodded and sat down. He walked away and I watched him talk to the girl at the front desk.

I smiled.

My heart fluttered.

It's been two years..

I know..

I know he hurt me..

I know he betrayed me..

I know he left me..

But..

I also know..

That I'm still in love with this boy.