Study

The next week passed by pretty smoothly. Sure, you and Konoha were arguing nonstop, much to Maru’s annoyance, but besides that it went pretty well. 

“HEY HEY HEY! I BROUGHT TREATS FOR EVERYONE!” Bokuto threw a large bag down on the table. 

“Ooooh, what is it?” Azumi peeked inside happily, “*GASP* MEAT BUNS!” 

“Can I have some!?” You reached for the same one Akinori did, and you narrowed your eyes at him, “Take another one,”

“I will not,” he scowled.

You kicked his shin, making him pull his hand away and you smiled. “This one is mine!” You cheered, shoving it in your mouth. 

“Akaashi, do you want a meatbun?!” Bokuto poked the setter.

“No thank you Bokuto-san,” he shook his head and Koutarou pouted, sitting back down.

“But Aggaajshiii, I got them just for yoouuu,” he whined, his owl like hair deflating a bit.

Akaashi sighed, “Fine, I’ll take one,”

“yAAYY!” Bokuto yelled, handing him one with a large smile.

“When do you think they’re going to realize their feelings for each other?” You asked Konoha, who shrugged.

“I’m sure Akaashi already knows, but it might take Bokuto a bit longer,” he hummed.

“Good point,” you nodded. 

The chatter around the table continued for a bit, the topics bouncing around from ‘The Lion King’ to whatever the hell a winklepicker is. (That’s an actual word, it’s a kind of shoe… I think-) 

“Ugh, I’m totally gonna fail this math text coming up,” Akinori groaned, running a hand through his hair. 

“I can help you study!” Bokuto offered excitedly.

“Bokuto-san, you need help studying for mathematics as well,” Akaashi pointed out.

“Ssshhhh, Akaashi don’t tell anyone!” He brought a finger to his lips with a smile.

“Hey (Y/N), you’re good at math,” Maru said, taking a sip of water.

“Really?! Awesome! You can help Konoha study!” Bokuto exclaimed.

You spit out your drink, “Huh? No thanks. I’m not even that good,”

“That’s not true. Last time we had a test you aced it,” Maru shook her head.

“Are you trying to kill me?” You hissed at your friend.

“Wow, so you actually have a brain up there,” Konoha raised an eyebrow.

“oH THAT’S IT! I’ll help you study. You’re going to ace that test,” you snapped, glaring at the boy. 

“Suuuuree,” he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

-o0o-

“This is your house? Woah, it’s so clean!” You gawked at the room around you.

“Yeah, because I don’t have two little brothers messing everything up,” Konoha said, setting his bags down.

“I can see why. Your parents obviously took one look at you and decided it was enough,” you laughed at your own joke while taking off your shoes.

“Listen, are you here to help me study or make fun of me?” He gave you an annoyed look.

“I’ll help you study!” You raised your hands in defense, “Calm down,”