Bloody

Ok so I know the title sounds bad but I SWEAR it's all fun and games-

“Akinori! I have an idea!” You bursted through his house door without asking and he glanced up at you from the sofa.

“It’s 9 at night, it better not involve setting anything on fire,”

“No, no, that’s scheduled for tomorrow, don’t worry. This idea is better for the nighttime!”

“What is it?”

“We should play Bloody Mary!” You exclaimed.

“Bloody- what now?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Bloody Mary! You look in a mirror and repeat ‘bloody mary’ three times! Then some ghost girl is supposed to show up behind you!”

“Absolutely not,”

“What? Are you scared!?” You teased.

“Of course not!” He scowled, “But if she does show up then what the hell do we do?!”

“That’s the fun part! We do it while in a car-”

“You can drive?” He asked.

“Besides the point,” you waved it off, “But if she does show up, then we just keep driving and laugh as she tries to keep up with us!”

“And if she appears in the car?” 

“Then we crash and hope for the best,”

“You’re such an idiot,” he sighed. “Whose car are we taking?!”

“YESSS!” You cheered, pumping your fist, “I don’t actually have one, sooooo…”

“Do you even have a license?” Konoha tilted his head at you.

“Huuuuhhh?! oF COUrsE I dO-” you coughed. “Why would you think I don’t?”

“You don’t know how to drive, am I right?” He raised a disappointed eyebrow.

“I know how to drive!” You protested, “I just don’t have a license! But I can drive!”

“If we die I’m blaming you,”

“If we die it’s your fault for not wearing a helmet,” you snorted, grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door, “We’re going to see a demon-ghost-girl-thingy!! Hooray!”

Akinori laughed and cheered with you, “Hooray!!”

You got in the driver's seat of the car and raised an eyebrow. “This is your car?”

“No, this is my mom’s car. But she left me unsupervised so she must have been asking for this to happen,” he said, clicking a helmet on.

You gaped at him, “Why do you have a helmet on?”

“You were the one who told me to wear one!”

“Yeah, sarcastically! Take it off! That’s an insult to my driving!” You tugged at the helmet and he whacked your hand away.

“No way! I don’t feel like dying at the moment!” He covered his head and ducked down.

“Fine then,” you huffed, “But this gives me an excuse to drive even faster, so be ready,

Huh? Wait don’t-- AAAHHH (Y/N) SLOW DOWN!” He started screaming as you pressed down on the gas pedal. 

“I’m gonna floor it,” you said in a monotone voice.

“DON’T!”

You smirked, glancing at him, “Hmm? Why not? You’ll be fine since you have a helmet on,”